Sneaky peek?

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Does anyone else find they cannot resist the temptation of having a sneaky peek on the scales? I don't have any at home, but just been to my mums and couldn't resist a look. Disappointed though now as only lost 1/4lb, but got official WI tomorrow so hoping I can at least lose 1lb, as I WI on a morning instead of weighing in the evening like I've done tonight.

plus the scales will probably weigh differently.

i'm always peeking lol

I find that my true weight loss never shows up until my weigh in day. It's like my body needs the 7days to give me a result.

I can weigh on Tuesday and it can show a sts or gain but on my official weigh Wednesday I can show a 2lb loss.

So although i do jump on the scales I.never take any notice till Wednesday

I weigh like every other morning which is silly! Just can't resist as there In my bathroom! I think il move them!

I dont have any - It's one thing I keep meaning to buy for the new pad but I think I'll just leave it to the class scales, save me some money haha!

yeah I am on mine more than 3 times a day, got me down so far this week, I have wi tomorrow morning and hoping for a loss, not the 2lb gain my scales said this morning

i like a sneaky peak at mine as i go along. i tend to weigh at home in the morning when i get up and then before i go to bed .... i like to see how much weight i have put on during the day, then lost again in the morning. :) ...... but i only officially count what i weigh at WI! ..... i like to play my changing my trousers game before WI to find my lightest trousers, lol .... once i lost 1lb on my scales just by changing my trousers! :D

i also find if i've been sticking to the diet and i have a big gain (other when its my * week .... which last time added 3lbs to my weight, which i'd luckily lost again by WI) i can look at what i've eaten / my changes to exercise routine, ect and see what must have been working / what foods i might need to cut down on / cut out. ... also means i'm not surprised by a gain at WI if i knew there was a chance of it and can work out what it was before hand even though i haven't managed to sort it out again by WI :)

I only started on Monday n i keep looking i so hope the scales are true!

I weigh in on a wed night but always have a sneaky peek on the morning at home.ww scales vary from mine week to week sometimes they are less , more the same as I have been known to jump on my scales in the morn for them to be up be in a bad mood for the rest of the day go to class and have a loss ! Has this ever happened to anybody ?

I find that my true weight loss never shows up until my weigh in day. It's like my body needs the 7days to give me a result.

I can weigh on Tuesday and it can show a sts or gain but on my official weigh Wednesday I can show a 2lb loss.

So although i do jump on the scales I.never take any notice till Wednesday
I'm exactly the same.
I weighed the other day and showed a half pound down. then weighed yesterday and it showed a STS. Then weighed this morning (official WI) and I was down 1.5lb!! Sneaky peeks can give you a boost if they're nice results but can make you feel really bad if they show gain or STS... so they're dangerous things lol... x

I find this really hard to resist, They are shouting at me from upstairs, its awful ha ha. There is no way i can go all week without a sneak on them so i get on them on a saturday for my official weigh in and then have a peak on wednesday too, If wednesday dont show any loss i dont take notice till the actual scales reading on saturday x

I sneaky peak all the time but I don't let what it says affect me until my official wi.

Daft isn't it lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

I weigh myself every morning, but would never dare set foot on another pair of scales!!

I WI at home and follow the online plan, when i used to go to meetings i would never weigh myself at home. I find that weighing each day reminds me each morning to be good, and motivates me to keep going, but each week i do always find i weight less a couple of days before weigh in than i do on WI day, i never lose as much as i think i'm going to... does that make sense?

Hide your scales!

I used to be a serial weigher and I think it leads to a slippery slope of obsession! This time round I've got my other half to take the batteries out and hide them!!:D

Back