*sniff sniff*

Roddy

*Sniffff*

Not impressed guys! Ive got a cold, ma nose will NOT stop running!

I dont know what I can and cant take coz of this bloody diet, am freezing, blocked nose, head ache grrrrrrrrr

Am just gonna have to battle it out

Does anybody else have a problem with chapped lips coz of the incredible amount of water that passes over them?

*Sniffff*

Not impressed guys! Ive got a cold, ma nose will NOT stop running!

I dont know what I can and cant take coz of this bloody diet, am freezing, blocked nose, head ache grrrrrrrrr

Am just gonna have to battle it out

Does anybody else have a problem with chapped lips coz of the incredible amount of water that passes over them?

Roddy, you can take paracetamol, might help with the headache. It's pants when you don't feel 100%, get well soon.
I also suffer from chapped lips and it's a pain, i'm constantly lip balming!!

im havin the mickey taken out of me coz ive got a tin of vasaline in ma pocket lol

and its pink lol

Yep my lips are sore at the minute too.

Are anadin paracetomol???

pink vaseline tin! I want one!... awww roddy how cute.. lol
take paracetamol. Ive just got over the worst of my cold and cough and had to take a week out of LT... thats coz I thought I'd be okay without meds.. I should have taken the paracetamol from the beginning.
As soon as I had day and night nurse capsules I went out of ketosis, so defo wont recommend them. Paracetamol and plenty of fluids should hopefully sort you. As for tea = gross.. lol yeah nettle tea sounds it to me too ... but it really helps. either that you could have a choc peppermint shake.. theyre nice hot!

blooooooody helllllll

didnt realise this was why i was getting chapped lips lol thought it was cos i been working out in the cold lol

pink vaseline tin! I want one!... awww roddy how cute.. lol
take paracetamol. Ive just got over the worst of my cold and cough and had to take a week out of LT... thats coz I thought I'd be okay without meds.. I should have taken the paracetamol from the beginning.
As soon as I had day and night nurse capsules I went out of ketosis, so defo wont recommend them. Paracetamol and plenty of fluids should hopefully sort you. As for tea = gross.. lol yeah nettle tea sounds it to me too ... but it really helps. either that you could have a choc peppermint shake.. theyre nice hot!

its that tin there!!!!

wrap up warm n drink plenty of fluids and yeah i though it was just me aswel just started gettin realy bad chapped lips. i thought it was just the crisp burnley weather doing it to me

yeah im from burnley, its a wonderful place haha. my lips are horrible theyre so sore.

My lips are bad today... I keep licking them and now they are bright red lol!!
Everyones asking what sweets im eating!

Back