Snow here again!!

tracey001

Back again!!
I live in Wiltshire and it snowed overnight again, we have about 7 inches of snow on the ground and it is still snowing. School is closed so another day inside for all of us. Will probably take kids out for a nice long walk in the snow later and get the wii fit out! Can't venture out in the car as the local authority are running out of salt and not gritting all the roads.

Who else has still got snow??

Us! We're in Leighton Buzzard, and it's been really heavy for the last hour and half...
I'm a teacher and my school is closed again. I've only done 1 day this week! Result!

I am down in West Cornwall and we only have rain! Had snow on Monday/Tuesday but nothing since. We very rarely get snow down this far as the peninsula is so narrow, so looks like just rain and more rain for us x x x

Just slush here in Essex, but bloody freezing!!! :eek:

Snowing a blizzard here in Northamptonshire, it is just adding to the 6 inches we already had, can't go anywhere as the roads are so dangerous, working from home this week thank god, but supposed to be working in London and Bristol next week, and they are forcasting more snow on Sunday, we never got rid of the first lot on Monday!

I like snow but I would like it to go now!

Here in herts , still snowing , took my daughter to school to be told its closed by a passerby , but its open her school but only a few class rooms , so missed out on school , as thought not going back up there in this again Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

We have no snow. A little bit on Monday which was gone by Tuesday.
My 11 year old is livid! I must say I do feel a little bit sorry for him. I can remember some great winters when I was growing up but we haven't had real snow for years.

Jac

I am in Taunton in Somerset and it is beautiful here, 7 inches of snow at least but I still had to make it to work. My boss drove around the countryside picking us all up in his 7 seater 4 x 4. It was a fun packed ride into work, seeing many abandoned cars, tress down and powerlines on the floor. I feel for those that have no electricity and hope they are managing to stay warm. The farmers were working hard through the night to bring in the cattle and sheep. And I saw a snow plough for the forst time ever as our council have run out of salt!Take care everyone today.

Us! We're in Leighton Buzzard, and it's been really heavy for the last hour and half...
I'm a teacher and my school is closed again. I've only done 1 day this week! Result!

I'm in Leighton Buzzard too :wavey: my son's school has been open all week and he's off poorly :sigh:

We're in Wales.. and it's sunny! :)

I'm in Leighton Buzzard too :wavey: my son's school has been open all week and he's off poorly :sigh:

Ooh where are you? Who's your CDC?
I work in Luton. My little girl goes to Greenleas. :D
Helen x

Im in Lincolnshire and its chucking it down with snow here.
Done my ironing and need to go and give battle with Asda in a while.
Promised hubby casserole for tea. Soup again for me tho!

Snowing a blizzard here but was raining at 9am, one child already been sent home from school in cambridge. she's only done 2 days this week lol it snows for a day then its gone then it snows agian. wish it'd make up its mind lol

Ooh where are you? Who's your CDC?
I work in Luton. My little girl goes to Greenleas. :D
Helen x
I'm in Linslade, my little one is at Southcott, but I have friends with children at Greenleas :)
My CDC is Sandy

I'm in East Devon and we had loads of snow over night last night. It's great, I've even been down my mums garden on the sledge with the children!

I'm in Linslade, my little one is at Southcott, but I have friends with children at Greenleas :)
My CDC is Sandy

Wow. It's a small world. Sandy is my CDC too. My little girl was going to Bluebell at Southcott, but we didn't get in there when the school places came out, she got Greenleas, so started there in Jan.
My other half's parents live in Linslade, nextdoor but one to the pub. :D

SW Wales had more snow last night and during the night.. fingers x'd no more.. please! lol

we havnt had any all week and i have been watching the news and feeling very smug,then got up this morning looked downstairs and thought god it is bright and yes you guessed it bloody snow,cant get the car out dam you white stuff,

Back