Snow!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Yay! I'ts snowing!! Not much mind but the sky looks like it's full of it! :D There is a christmas song on the radio so now all I need is a hot chocolate, sorted! xx

Had a lil snow where I live this morning. We are talking a lil bit. Not much more than a sneeze. I live in High Wycombe...... Bucks....... near London....... North west London.........England

awe Im so jealous....
the last time it snowed properly here was when my daughter was one, and she is 9 now. :-( I love the snow. All I want is for a really good snowy winter with lots of lovely deep crisp snow.... dont think I will ever get that again.... sigh.....

Apparently it's supposed to snow here christmas even and christmas day - according to metcheck.com anyway! How exciting! Snow is more like sleet now but it's still going for it! :D

Oh no, I hate snow!! Is it just me?
Snow makes everything impossible, driving, walking, makes the garden a mess, makes my dog all wet and soggy, makes me grumpy!!
Yes it looks beautiful, yes it's all christmassy but for some reason the road system grinds to a halt when we have snow and that makes me cross.
Bah snow humbug :-(

Yeh but its good for snowballs and teaching kids about yellow snow.

no snow here we are off to scotland tomorrow morning for 5 days staying near aberfoyle, im now going to check the weather forecast :flirt2:

I was in Invergarry a few years ago and we had a whtie christmas. Was awesome.

Its snowing in Oxted, Surrey where I work but just rang home and it has not arrived there yet

I'm SO jealous, I'd love a white xmas. Haven't had one since I was a kid-and my 21 year old sis has NEVER seen one!
The traditional Mancunian grey skies are a bit strange looking today so you never know... :fingerscrossed:

Oh, and that funny orange ball keeps trying to appear up there as well. What was that called again?!

To be fair I had to go to the highlands to get one!!!

Snow makes everything impossible, driving, walking, makes the garden a mess, makes my dog all wet and soggy, makes me grumpy!!
Yes it looks beautiful, yes it's all christmassy but for some reason the road system grinds to a halt when we have snow and that makes me cross.

Thank god im not the only one!!

snow should be beautifully left alone to be seen from a window hilst curled up insdie and should be gone, with no sign that it was ever there, by the time i get in my car or the dog needs a wee..

I like the snow if I don't have to drive anywhere in it. Then I panic. Today I walked to the station and suddenly it started snowing really hard, and settling - it was lovely (if a bit chilly - what have I done with my gloves??) walking along by the river.

Then it snowed a lot in London this afternoon and the parks looked very pretty. By the time I got the train home, it was rain again, and all the snow had gone.

I am hoping that the forecast for a fine afternoon tomorrow is right, so I can dash out in the car and do a few errands and some shopping before it starts snowing again, then put the car away until the snow disappears!!

I LOVE snow but not what we need this year - the traffic is bad enough here atm with only 1 bridge open - add snow to the mix and you have chaos as it would take out the back roads and such. And all our Christmas day guests are travelling to us - if it snows me and Jim will be eating turkey for a LONG time lol xxx ;)

Snow on weekdays is ballache
Snow on weekends is jawsome.

I hate snow if I'm working! I'm a nervous driver in it . (I usually get OH to take me!) But I'm off at the mo SO BRING IT ON! (No sign at the mo)

Back