Snowed in and eating like a pig.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by byebyebigbum, 20 December 2010 Social URL.

1. byebyebigbum

byebyebigbum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    This weekend has actually been horrific!!!
    I went out Friday night and came home and got into bed (I live on my own) woke up Saturday and like every one else was amazed at the snow. Put it this way it goes over the top of my uggs :mad:!!
    The only shop by me has a cash point which has run out of money :( so I have been eating food kindly donated by the lads in the flat above me- 3 rugby playing huge guys who eat kebabs for breakfast. So I have been having their diet this weekend and now have royally messed up my diet. Ah well....starting to think I might just give up to be honest !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    dont give up hunni, you are doing so well :)

just go down the damage limitation route till after xmas then start afresh!! youll be fine, just dont quit!!

4. CherrySummer

CherrySummer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey we're aloud bad days weekend weeks.. as long as you get back on then its ok you're only human after all

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.