Snowed in!!

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Is anyone else snowed in? The snow has been falling since 8am and it's thicker than ever now!
Thank god i went and got my weeks supply of shakes today, how rubbish would it be to have to eat just because you run out of milkshakes!!?
All schools have closed, i'm in Doncaster BTW.
Anyone else got snow?:33:

nothing here yet either but forecast for later on this evening (dorset/somerset)

h x

Notts and we have it bad here,sky looks full of more too.Been stoped for a few hours though :)
Getting the bus tomorrow for work,dont fancy driving in it lol

awwww im so jealous...

Bangor has a measly layer.. although Place like Ballymena and Londonderry are really heavy!

Alot of people couldnt get into my work today either..

I wouldnt get away with saying i was snowed in :(

It is still snowing really strong here, just went outside and it's about 5 inches deep!! Guess that's means i'll be going nowhere tomorrow apart from back garden to build a snowman with my little boy.

:(

Thanks for rubbing it in stinky! lol I am soooo jealous!!!!

I love the snow.. I live by the sea so it doesnt snow much at all here

We have about 12 inches here... its great - but after a while the kids are too cold and then driving me crazy in the house (ages 5 and 3). Schools closed etc. hubbies company closed (in trafford park, manchester). I 'worked' from home. We live near Buxton.

Sent my hubby out this morning to get milk/bread/bacon/eggs incase we are stuck for a couple of days - although I'm ok !!!

It is however, very pretty.
x

:sign0007:Sorry chelly, didn't mean to rub it in!

I would love to live by the sea, wanna swap?:D

think theres some forcasted for dublin tonight theres meant to be lots and lots on the way..just means more time and less distractions so i can study and focus on not eating lol !

Right here i come........:character00255:

I wish!:sigh2: lol

We had a very light dusting of snow overnight but the frost is very thick. In fact in places where its been a bit churned up it looks like snow! Took hubby about 90mins to travel 5-6miles this morning, our roads are diabolical. Its great living at the top of a hill in floods but difficult getting out in frosty weather! So glad I got the shopping done yesterday but dreading having to go out tomorrow for placement!

There won't be many people going anywere here tomorrow, the snow is still going, been nearly 11 hours non stop now. There will be alot of happy kids and stressed parents! Great.

only frost and cold and bad roads here but snow not worth mentioning :( ireland (meath) near dublin

Im in Cheshire (just south of Manchester) and its been snowing off and on since late evening yesterday. Woke up to 8 inches on the ground this morning. It took other half an hour and a half to get to work this morning (it normally only takes 20 mins) and he was one of 4 people that made it in.

I went out at lunchtime to the chemist and ended up getting stuck in the middle of the carpark with my wheels stuck in the snow not going anywhere. Its not good when an old man with a shovel ends up digging you out.

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie but I dashed home before the snow really started to pick up my food packs which arrived at the pharmacy today..I'm starting tomorrow and have really psyched myself up - no amount of snow was going to stop me from starting my weightloss journey this week!

Well done cooper and good luck for tomorrow, i'm sure you have read these threads and have picked up a few tips but if need to know anything or need some encouragement then just ask! Welcome to LT.

Back