Snow's Health Living Rambles v2

Fantastic loss Snowy!b well done xxxx and as you said, it shows that’s the right calorie level for you - which is great if you feel satisfied with the amount of food but you’ least got ideas for where you will cut down as time progresses.

You’ve got this xxxxx

Yes, slim fast suits me - or kind of doing my own version of it. My daily cal count tends to come in around 1600.

Baby bear is doing really well thanks. She’s just turned two (!!) so she now has an opinion on EVERYTHING. I lost nine stone just before I had her, then during pregnancy and the six months afterwards out about five stone back on again - so here I am back on the wagon again... glad we are all in it together though :)

WOW! That is a fabulous loss Snowy!!!!

My gosh that's almost a stone, you must be chuffed to bits!

Well done love xx

Just been looking at the Huel flavours - it's your fault, you mentioned pineapple and coconut LOL. Less than 10 cals per serve, so that's only half a syn - might get a couple of flavours to boost smoothies.

I am - I am so chuffed - especially as when I weighed myself at the start i was 1 stone 1 lb lighter than at Xmas and part of what has put me off dieting (or what i have used to talk myself out of it is knowing i put all the loss on and then some) and with that loss I now I am at the exact weight I was when I joined slimming world back in 2014!) so I just have to do that again and then a bit more - it's a slightly smaller mountain.

That's a good idea - glad to help the ones i've tried have been nice. tomorrow i am thinking about doing a peanut butter and banana one with pb2 powder and banana.

Fantastic loss Snowy!b well done xxxx and as you said, it shows that’s the right calorie level for you - which is great if you feel satisfied with the amount of food but you’ least got ideas for where you will cut down as time progresses.

You’ve got this xxxxx

Yes, slim fast suits me - or kind of doing my own version of it. My daily cal count tends to come in around 1600.

Baby bear is doing really well thanks. She’s just turned two (!!) so she now has an opinion on EVERYTHING. I lost nine stone just before I had her, then during pregnancy and the six months afterwards out about five stone back on again - so here I am back on the wagon again... glad we are all in it together though :)

Yes - it's a lot but it's better to start high i guess and have somewhere to go as i hopefully come down in weight. It also occurs to me that I could also switch to lower calorie meal replacements when it comes time to it (Huel is fairly high protein so filling but it's an option)

If your own version works then why not - I actually really like slim fast shakes (or did last time I tried them) but I didn't like the bars or the soups - this was a long time ago though.

Ah that is a fun age and it must be harder to plan etc with a little one about so well done you. All in this together is a good thing!

Today's food
Breakfast
Huel 3 scoop shake
pineapple and coconut flavour
507 calories

Lunch
2 Protein bagels with 60g philli light
No added sugar jelly
Cocktail onions and 30g cheese
Cocktail onions and 30g cheese
634 calories

Dinner
Home made king prawn and brocolli ramen and mini spring rolls
680 calories

Snacks
2 Bananas
Pear
Dolce Gusto chai latte
tunnocks teacake
20g toffee
682 calories

Total 2503 so 170 under I may have some yogurt and frozen berries

I have to report back that the peanut butter and banana shake is absolutely fantastic. Will definitely be having this one again.

Breakfast
2 scoops huel with pb2 and banana
564 calories

Lunch
Left over ramen
Celery and houmous
2 baby bel light and pickled onions
No added sugar jelly
402 calories. (May add some protein ryvita)

Dinner
?

:woohoo:Fantastic WI result:wee: super chuffed for you x

Ugh Work has been insane for the last two weeks - I've not been off plan and gone mad but I haven't been tracking that well. Getting back on tracking things as of today.

Back