• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So.......After my last rubbish weigh in......

wow! way to go, very well done!!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Well done Shelley fantastic loss on week 7..
It just proves I know we all get disheartened when we get a smaller loss but if you stick with it, the weight does come off.
Keep smiling hon you have done so well x

well done hun! Its always worth looking at weight losses over a 2 week cycle and this is something that can happen quite a lot.
But keep up the good work hun!
xxx

Well done, especially on your losses overall. 38lb in 7 weeks is astounding, you must be over the moon! Don't you just love cd....xx

Wow, what a great surprise, we just don't know whats round the corner when it comes to CD. I would love to have a loss like that - who knows if and when it might happen. I hope that this gives you great motivation for the new week, although don't be disappointed if it is a small(er) weight loss next time - just remember its coming off forever.
Well done!

Way to go Shelley thats fab well done for sticking at it and not losing heart and will power xx

Guru

Silver Member
yayyyyyy! Way to go you!

Well done on your weigh in Shelley. Also, super loss overall. Brilliant job!:)

Ah well done hon thats a fab loss x

thats amazing well done!! am so pleased for you ! (and a little jealous ha ha!!!) enjoy!!