So angry really want junk food

Summer

I am so angry aaaaaaaaaaaa!

Today is my first weigh day and I have lost 6 pounds which is fantastic and I was so happy.

Made up a bowl of salad and tuna mayo. Had potato cooking in the oven went and sat down. tattie ready so took it out and plated up but didn't feel hungry so just left it on the side was gonna have it in about 20 mins. My dad comes home and EATS IT! Had to go and make something else up which just peed me off cause I was looking forward to it.

Just went to get some toast and my bread is mouldy. So went to the freezer to take the rest of my bread out and it's not there. It's magically disapeared!

I'm so angry, peed off, annoyed that I can't leave any food in my house or fridge or anywhere cause the rest of my family will help themselves. I have my own cupboard and pay for my own food, go for my own shopping but they still take.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm just so annoyed. I need to eat something cause I've not had enough today. I want a pizza or junk food, I just want cheese and chips or something chocolate, jaffa cakes.

Hey hun, first off, a huge ELL DONE on your weight loss-6lb is amazing! :happy096:
I feel your pain. I live with my folks, have my own fridge (in the garage no less!) and cupboards, buy my own food and it still goes missing. I bought a dozen eggs last week, I got eating one of them! The cheek of it sometimes! :mad: And it doesn't help that the only places to get anything to eat on my road are greasy takeaways. Hopefully you steered clear of the junk food, if not, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and remember what you've achieved so far.
Oh-and get a lock for your cupboard! lol

oh summer.... :-( - stay strong - remember why you are losing the weight - its soooooo unfair, have you thought of trying to rent a room somewhere else sweetie?

failing that, get a big ![rude word]! lock for your gear - or only buy your food on the way home, alternatively - go on LL or CD (meal replacements....)

and if you dont want to do that, make sure you lick everything before you put it in the fridge, or make a chocolate cake and put loads of chilli in it, or make a caserole from cat food!!!!

make sure you lick everything before you put it in the fridge, or make a chocolate cake and put loads of chilli in it, or make a caserole from cat food!!!!

LMAO! I'm so gonna do that-great tips Ceridrial!

I had 2 weetabixs and a cup of tea and then went to bed in a rage.
I am meant to be going out on my bike tonight but it's pouring of rain at the moment and I want to watch the MJ memorial.

I'm pleased that I stayed strong but even now I'm thinking how lovely it is to have a pizza and garlic bread or cheese chips or even a kebab.

Thanks x

I used to share a house with some friends and they kept stealing my food - put massive notes on the inside of my cupboard and fridge doors. Saying things like 'buy your own food' They stopped it eventually, i suppose they felt guilty. Coz they'd come home with things for me, food mostly. (didn;t really hepl with the healthy eating, but they realised i knew they were taking the food) but i spose it only works if they're going to stop takin it!

Don't have a kebab! You'll only be angry with yourself - when u should be conserving your energy to be angry at othre people :)

I'm pleased that I stayed strong but even now I'm thinking how lovely it is to have a pizza and garlic bread or cheese chips or even a kebab.

Well done on staying strong! No reason why you can't have the odd pizza or kebab treat, nothing's forbidden, and if you're really craving something long term, then think about setting aside one day in the week for going out for a meal, maybe Pizza Hut. That's one way of getting rid of the obsession and stopping yourself from feeling deprived. You don't have to be perfect 100% of the time - just doing things right even 75% of the time means that you succeed in the long term!

For those moments when you're really trying to be good but keep thinking fast food thoughts... try visualising the inside of your arteries. Nice and clear and flexible, smoothly flowing blood - then imagine them stuffed up with fatty kebab gunk. Treating yourself can mean eating good food, not just the old junk.

Back