So annoyed with myself

cddietgal

Yesterday I ate 1 slice of bread some grated cheese and Mayo and some chocolate and 200g of haribo... Today I am 2 lb heavier!!!!!!! Oh well onwards and downwards xx

Its a blip - but make it only a temporary one. We are only human and for some people these blips occur more often than for others but you know that you have done wrong and you also know how to rectify it. You have done so well so far and you are almost halfway to goal - that is an amazing feat in itself. Brush this under the carpet - refocus and before you know it you will be at goal :D

try to get over it and back to 100% honey, the quicker you do the easier it is. i know just how hard it is as i seem to do it every weekend now days. im bored of listening to myself saying "its the last time bla bla" now :) we are only human and aparently what doesnt kill us only makes us stronger ;) you know you can do it but ill still send lots of positive vibes comeing your way xxx

cddietgal said:
Yesterday I ate 1 slice of bread some grated cheese and Mayo and some chocolate and 200g of haribo... Today I am 2 lb heavier!!!!!!! Oh well onwards and downwards xx

Yeah I did that last Friday, but all is not lost :) are you back on the wagon yet? Good luck :)

Back