So annoyed with myselfff >.<

BeviSiwel

Returning Member
I just had my weigh in today for the first week and oh god it was so tough. I had resisted all temptation and was very very good.

So what do I go and do?
When my mum refused to eat lipotrim dinner with me. (She said she's going to skip :mad: ) I go downstairs to make up my shake on my own.
But she'd cooked food for the whole family and not put it away in the fridge. So I thought I'd put it away.
It was macaroni cheese.. like my favourite dish ever.
So I had a penne pasta, and then left. And then went out again for a glass of water, and had some more.
Before I know it I've had several spoonfulls of this macaroni cheese and thought I'd eaten so much that if I had a shake now it'd defeat the object.
I'm feeling really bad right now. I'd lost 10lbs my first week and had done so well but fell over at the final hurdle.

Don't beat yourself up it's done now just start afresh tomorrow !

heya

Don't beat yourself up over it, just start 100% tomorrow and forget it ever happened, blips can happen, this is a tough diet and we are all human.
10lbs is a fantastic 1st weigh in, look forward to next week

x x x x

U havent fallen hun u only have if u give up..it was a blip we all make mistakes were only human pretend it never happened and start again tomorrow..as its day 8 for u uve got a whole week to make up for the weight loss till next weigh in..don't let it get u down tomorrow is a new day best of luck :)

I agree just put it in the past and carry on with it you will surely be rewarded on this diet

To be honest i would be pretty pissed at the people buying the food. They are supposed to be there to help you not make it harder.

Think of it this way, you got through the hardest week in doing the first week. I am struggling already but me and the mrs have removed ALL temptation. I might buy some coke zero this week to subdue the pains but meh, its not going to kill me.

BE STRONG, put your foot down with the people asking you to eat and tell them NO!!! This is your life, your body and you will do what you need to....

Thank you all for the kind words of support. Today was a fantastic day and I really came out of it feeling good. I was working today and had a 'black tea and vanilla' shake at lunch, but all the powder turned into what looked like curdled milk without a blender!
But I persevered and drank it all anyway, much to the disgust of my colleagues (who said on numerous occasion to go get a sandwich instead of drink that sorry muck) But I made it through the day, then at youth club I took a peanut flapjack and water instead of coke and biscuits and had a chat with the adults while mentored the children.
My mum is still eating pickled onions though, so I'm going to try hard to support her to get them off.
But I was at quitting point last night, thank you all for the kind words to put me back on track, I hope your days were as fabulous as mine.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Glad that we could help. I'm struggling because my son was eating mash, beans, fishfingers for tea and I'm stuck with bloody shakes. Awesome.

Strawberry isn't bad. But I'm dying for some cheesecake but I need to keep thinking, at the end of the week ill be fine.

Glad you had a good day. Keep your chin up and stay strong. X

Back