so annoyed!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pizzle84, 30 October 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Well im going to the in-laws for dinner tonight which was roast chicken.....simple. So i was sticking with my green day. 20mins before we're due to leave she tells us its now chicken caserole.......now i dont have a clue what the sauce/gravy will be so dont know how to do my day now. Its been green right up till now but i just dont know what to do now!!! do i just have a small portion and use my remaining 6 syns towards it??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You could try eating just the veggies & drain as much as the gravy off as poss; will she be ok with this?

4. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

The way I look at these sort of situations is....is it life or death!!! Eating it isn't going to kill you and I certainly wouldn't get myself into a tizzie over it, eat the potatoes and veg, ask her to drain the sauce off for you through one of those spoons with holes in it and ENJOY it!! Life is too short to be worrying about a bit of sauce! :)

5. heyxtara

heyxtara Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Think of it this way - it's one meal out of the 21 you will probably have this week. In all hnesty, one bad meal isn't likely to mess up the rest of your week. If you want to remain in control, have you thought about maybe doing a flexible syns day?

6. Maddysmum

Maddysmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Everyone keeps saying this a lifestyle not a diet, so unless your never going to go out for a meal there will be lots of times like this. Just try to enjoy it and then get straight back on tomorrow morning
    The worse that may happen is a STS but chances are it wont affect your week at all
    Enjoy x

suespain likes this.
  7. Maggie_Sak

Maggie_Sak Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just go for it and eat what you have to. Like everyone says, it's a way of life and there are times when you won't stick to your diet or even sometimes go over your syns but it's not gonna hurt you. Just have your dinner, eat fruits for dessert and tomorrow get right back on track. xx :D.

8. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
  9. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    yeah it was ok in the end, they had done roasted veg for me and the sauce was only chicken stock, herbs and a sprinkle of gravy granules. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.