So ashamed...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minxie, 5 October 2010 Social URL.

1. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    2nd weigh in and I have gained 2lbs - I'm so ashamed of myself for going wrong so quickly :cry: I have to admit the damage is less than I expected since I have eaten non-stop this week and all the wrong stuff (ie food!). Dusting myself off and starting again........feel I've let myself and everyone else down:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Small_Jaxy

Small_Jaxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    you havent let anyone down huni, yeh you ate but u no what today is a new day and thats how u should treat it!!
    besides your going cold turkey on a habit of a lifetime its going to be hard! i was meant to start yest...well that didnt happen lol!! just look at it like it will take time and once u get into the swing of it, it will be eassier x

4. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    @ Mixie ... give yourself a hug. It's hard going cold turkey on all the sugar etc (or whatever your "tipple" was). I think a big part of this process is being in the right head space and accepting that it is now your time to focus on your health. I'm finding thedietguy.co.uk really helpful to read as he gently challenges you to be really clear about why you want to do this (deeper than the "i'd like to wear nice clothes motive) and then once you have that picture in your head you can go for it.

Be nice to yourself today, buy yourself a bunch of flowers (€4 from Tesco's) and start again (from this evening even). Why wait till tomorrow?

5. JULY2010

JULY2010 Full Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    I was the same last year when i done CD for the 1st time. Got into a cycle of SS..binge...SS...binge. - Ive now put all my weight on plus extra and back here again restarting.
    This is meant to re-educate you, so this time, im doing 2 weeks SS, 1 week SS+, 2 weeks ss, 1 week ss+, 2 weeks ss then 1 week 810....so on and so on until i move up the plans properly.
    Dont beat yourself up as it gets you nowhere.
    Maybe do 1 week ss, 1 week ss+/810??

6. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    awww we all have blips now and again. Don't beat yourself up, start a fresh and take one day at a time x

7. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    2lbs gain is not too bad. Forget about it and start afresh. :)

8. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Huge ((hugs)) you haven't let us or yourself down. Don't beat yourself up lovely as you said you're dusting yourself down and starting again - positive vibes coming your way xx

9. Belle Bee

Belle Bee Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife/Cambridge
    Hi Minxie,

Well I just had my second weigh in and I didn't lose anything :(

I have stuck to plan all week almost 100%, but I've had a cold and a bad back so I've hardly moved off the sofa.

I did have 1 cheat this week and it was an amaretto and diet coke, as I really wanted one - colds seem to do that to me. It's odd as I hardly drink alcahol normally.

2lbs isn't much - it sure it wont even be fat it'll be your glycogen stores just building up again - so don't worry, it's easily fixed.

Have a good week this week x

10. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Ah thanks everyone, you've all made me feel much better and more positive - tomorrow is another day after all :)

11. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    i feel like this today!!!! food just non stop into my mouth. its been rubbish... lets dust off together!

12. libbylou

libbylou Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    C D
    Ihad a bad day, week, month, months.. put three st back on. So your damage is not so bad, wish I had stopped at first slip. well here I go again. we can do it... we will do it!! Giving up is the failure. Pat on the back for trying

13. prayingforabikinibod

prayingforabikinibod Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled + Gym x5 a week
    Hi, I am new here so I dont know your story, but I have hit that wall a lot... I lost over 14lbs in a month and just fell off the wagon and landed on a cheeseburger... I am back on the wagon now because we booked a holiday, I joined the gym and committed myself to a 12 month contract in the belief that if I am paying for it, surely I'll use it... I havent been in a few days and have been eating the wrong things, again... I joined this forum in the hope of some back bone that isnt available to me in my ''normal'' life...

14. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey

Welcome to the forum :)

I've only been around a week and found everyone really friendly. Plus everyone really wants you to succeed and will share whatever tools they can to help you which is great. Also a good place to come share when you feel down... but also when you feel good :)

Someone shared this with me and i've found it fantastic.... it's really helping my thinking and i'm feeling really in control and postive as a result The Diet Guy - Believe You Can, Believe You Can't, Either Way You'll Be Right .. further down the page "the benefit of being slim" is great!

Good luck and keep posting :)

Gg

15. Ella The Yoyo

Ella The Yoyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(23.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Yep, Icemoose's site is a real insipration to me!!
    I used to read all his posts when I was just a lurker on here

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.