So bugging...

lubs

Hi all...
Ive been following the threads here for a while and I have seen that so many of u have lost so much weight. Cheers to u all. I am on day5 of the step2. I lost 3lbs in the fist two days but after that I lost less than a pound n I'm wondering y the sudden stop. Do the delay of monthly cycle effect this? I did this diet before n lost 12lbs in the first week...I'm so disappointed it isn't working so well this time

lubs said:
Hi all...
Ive been following the threads here for a while and I have seen that so many of u have lost so much weight. Cheers to u all. I am on day5 of the step2. I lost 3lbs in the fist two days but after that I lost less than a pound n I'm wondering y the sudden stop. Do the delay of monthly cycle effect this? I did this diet before n lost 12lbs in the first week...I'm so disappointed it isn't working so well this time

I lost 3lbs my first week of step 2 and then 7lbs the second week x

You're only on day 5 so you've still got a couple of days to go until your first week is over. TOTM does affect weigh in for some people, think its to do with retaining water but I'm not sure?? I lost 5lb in my first week which I'm happy with. Just remember any loss is a step in the right direction :D

lubs said:
Hi all...

Im on day 3 of step 2. Weighed myself yest morning and had already lost 2.5lbs. I was 100% until friends bday last night when i caved and had 3 gin&slims and stuffed down a handful of crisps so ive decided until ive completed today and tomorrow at 100% i am not gonna torture self with scales. Lets me honest we shouldn't be weighing more than once in a wk really anyway so i think u need to step away from the scales lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My scales are my best friend and worst enemy rolled into one! x

Its true that its easier said than done! When i weighed yest morning i was elated but after last nights err, blip, i don't want to put myself through it today. Mon mor. Is my weighing reward if im a good girl today and tomoz :-/ x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lubs said:
Hi all...

Hey there my day 5 too. I also had the same effect first few days I'd lost n now I think
I've put on. I'll wait now until the official
Weigh in( she says) but today I feel so sick. I'm on step 4 as I've had surgery n working down to ss+. I'm hoping to hve lost 4lbs but even if it's less at least I've lost. I also hve to keep telling myself this. Good luck xxx

I am obsessed with the scales..... I do it after any single thing ive Taken to see its immediate effect Lolz.... It's one thing that helps me stay away from chocolates.... Well finally today I lost a ill more n am now 4.4 lbs.... Not a big change in figure but atleast I'm satisfied that sum thing is happening Lolz.... Gud enuf to keep me going

lubs said:
I am obsessed with the scales..... I do it after any single thing ive Taken to see its immediate effect Lolz.... It's one thing that helps me stay away from chocolates.... Well finally today I lost a ill more n am now 4.4 lbs.... Not a big change in figure but atleast I'm satisfied that sum thing is happening Lolz.... Gud enuf to keep me going

4.4lbs is brill! X

That's fab! :D

Back