So close

AnnTeak

With my weigh in ths morning it looks like I am about 5lb from goal (yesterday's said 3lb!) but now the cravings for 'banned' foods is really stepping up a gear, DH had pizza last night and I wanted some so badly but was good, the boys are eating garlic bread right now and all I am craving is something savoury and crunchy. I just know that regardless of the fact of reaching goal or not I will not survive Christmas without cheating!!! I just have everything crossed that I make it to goal by Christmas eve and I can indulge almost guilt free.

It's natural to start looking at these things as you get so close to goal! The important thing to consider is what you are going to do when you get there. I have found that I need to keep to a plan and still treat myself as being on a diet to stop me from stuffing my face and putting the weight back on! Structure really helps me. Still haven't had any pizza yet...

I am like you weasy I will need to stick to plan, but I think I am going to give myself Christmas off, lose the gain with attack & cruise and then go onto conso ultimately I think I am going to use the 5:2 diet to keep me on the straight and narrow but try and keep an eye on which and how much carbs I eat.

AnnTeak said:
I am like you weasy I will need to stick to plan, but I think I am going to give myself Christmas off, lose the gain with attack & cruise and then go onto conso ultimately I think I am going to use the 5:2 diet to keep me on the straight and narrow but try and keep an eye on which and how much carbs I eat.

Sounds like you've got a good plan going! I don't think it really matters what plan you follow at goal as long as it makes scientific sense and it matches with your personality so that it won't be a struggle every day. Good luck!

Back