so coke zero is 'allowed'?

Misdee

Silver Member
really? what about diet coke? whats the difference between the two?

You can have a pint of coke zero (and other zero drinks i.e Dr pepper) a day but not diet drinks. I dont know why though.

People do find it starts off cravings for other foods though so be careful if you do decide to have it :)

You also used to be allowed perfectly clear strawberry and Kiwi sparkling water because it has almost no calories in it and has malic acid in and not citric acid

Bekie

a pint?!! i'd be happy with a small glass. at least i know that now, will make the summer more bearable if i can have a small glass of coke zero with ice.

:)

difference between coke zero and diet is cus diet has citric acid and zero has malic acid. Citric acid makes u hungry and crave more - this is why we aint allowed it!
Also from my knowledge wer still allowed the perfectly clear - as long as its the ones wit malic acid and not citric!
Hope this has helped!
Lynsay xxxx

oo thats gd i may give myself a weekly treat of a glass of zero coke after each weigh in only if i loose weight tho lol

Sorry to be boring, but the only officially allowed drinks are the ones listed in your yellow booklet.

The rest are all capable of knocking some people out of ketosis, so take care.

xxxx

Back