So confused! I need help please!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by nocomment, 18 March 2010 Social URL.

1. nocomment

nocomment Member

Hi everyone,

Please Help Me!!!

so this saturday im going out all day drinking and will be eating out also.
    Im not 100% sure as to where we will be eating but I have gone way over my syns 2day ( by a shocking 59:cry:) and will also be going way over on the alcohol I drink on Saturday and the food!

its likely that we will be going to chiquitos mexan place.... does any1 know what food there is low in syns!???? :confused:

any help guidance on this will be greatly appreciated!

x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can find the Chiquitos menus on their website so you can choose what you would like in advance:
    Chiquito - Menu

Do you have to drink alcohol all day on Saturday? Could you not decide now on a limit, maybe alternate with soft drinks?

Even if you weren't counting the syns, binge drinking is really not good for you.

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went out recently all day drinking & had half's where normally I'd drink pints & then went on diet coke for a while & finished the night with 2 wines. I still lost that week as I'd incorporated this into my weekly syn allowance.

This weekend will be difficult make sensible choices & do your best. You could drink diet coke, nobody needs to know there isn't any alcohol in there:p

5. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    If you are going to drink a lot, I suggest one 25ml tot of any spirit in a pint glass, and topped with diet coke. That's only 2.5 syns each so you can drink quite a lot!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.