so......day 1.

stephie77

Silver Member
So far im doing ok, i had my shake this morning and 2 litres of water, im now on litre no 3 and a small bottle of coke zero.

I have had the veg soup for my lunch which was OK, but i couldnt finish it as it made me gag a bit towards the end so any advice please!!!???

I have had a small slice of chicken as well as i was feeling a bit queasy about 12 but didnt want to eat my lunch that early but im not gonna be myself up as its all protein and could have been something a lot worse!!

iout of curiosity how soon did people start having the lightheadedness / dizzyness / bad moods / tiredness etc?? ...........

oh well, I'm off to iron....great.

S
x

Ello stranger! We seem to be following each other diet wise at the mo. Im starting Exante at the end of the month. Try and get through the 1st few days after that your peachy.

out of curiosity how soon did people start having the lightheadedness / dizzyness / bad moods / tiredness etc??

Lightheadedness, dizzyness and tiredness is probably more down to doing too much on such little calories/energy.

I wouldn't say that bad moods would be anything to do with the diet. If anything it seems to be a mood lifter. :)

Ello stranger! We seem to be following each other diet wise at the mo. Im starting Exante at the end of the month. Try and get through the 1st few days after that your peachy.

haha!!! well i figured i just about tried everything else!!! so why not!! x

Lightheadedness, dizzyness and tiredness is probably more down to doing too much on such little calories/energy.

Haha - I have only done the ironing, was gonna pop to the gym for an hour but might swerve that idea and go tomorrow instead!!!

I wouldn't say that bad moods would be anything to do with the diet. If anything it seems to be a mood lifter. :)

Ithink im just a naturally moody moo, if OH says anything tho i'm deffo claiming the Exante excuse!!!! LOL!!

xx:whistle:

I got moody and irritable for the first week or so. I think it was just part of adjusting to not having any food which for me is very much an emotional crutch, which being suddenly taken away left me feeling grumpy and mean, combined with low energy/headaches, etc makes it worse. Once ketosis hits you get a nice energy boost which helps and then it all starts getting better. At least in my experience.

Haha - I have only done the ironing, was gonna pop to the gym for an hour but might swerve that idea and go tomorrow instead!!!

Ithink im just a naturally moody moo, if OH says anything tho i'm deffo claiming the Exante excuse!!!! LOL!!

xx:whistle:

If you were going to the gym before Exante then carry on, but think about reducing your programme if you don't feel right. Only you will know what is best.

If you didn't go before then I would take it very easy - as not only will it be a bit of a shock to the system (on top of the huge reduction in calories/energy) but it could also affect your losses.

Erm, oh yes, the mood swings can definitely happen any time. ;)

I go to the gym or workout at least 5/7 days a week and burn, on average, 6-800 cals a session so i think for now i will deffo need to pull this back, might just stick to the lower intensity cardio and toning till im feeling 100% with Exante! last thing i want is to keel over and have all those men attempt to pick me up!!!!!:8855:

so i bought some of the water flavours when i ordered my bumper pack before it was realised that they were higher in carbs than CD ones, i have used 1 teaspoon to a litre of water and its ok....not brilliant but ok. not sure its worth the 3g in Carbohydrate though!

Back