So depressed,no supplies, completely and truly off the wagon

Kayleigh1986

Haven't been taking xenical for about 2months now since i ran out, havent bothered going back to the doctor for a prescription anyway because of the shortages but for me, without the tablets I just cant do it, ive gone back to eating absolute crap all the time, have put weight on and im so low because of it. I decided today i was going to sort this out and start eating properly but i always give in because im feeling so low. Have joined a new gym but havent even got the motivation for that, even though I know i can lose weight going to the gym.

Just needed to post...

That's sad . You just need to tell yourself you e taken a xen and eat in the same way and you can do it.
You could also buy herbalife fibrebond tablet. It does thd same thing as xen but without the side effects. Have a look on you tube . There's a video showing how it works by grabbing the fat and getting rid of it.
Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been struggling too, I think quite a few of us are, I know it's all in my mind/attitude if I feel positive I know I can keep to my plan.

I started again on Wednesday doing low GI/ low carb and good fats/ low fat cooking and using the south beach diet as a base. I allow myself a 100 kcal treat a day, like a nakd bar - cocoa loco - low GI but tastes naughty because of the cocoa powder in it. Made with dried fruit, oats and crushed nuts. Or a Askleys icecream cone with 100gs walls classic vanilla icecream / comes in at 88 kcals

I'm also giving myself a day (sunday) where I am allowed to relax my rules a little but keep within my kcals. So far it's helping me stay focused and positive.

I hope that you can find a way to think positively and start again, we are here for support, you are not alone :)

ive found 25 xenical tablets, so im taking 2 a day one at dinner and one at tea, today ive had a really good day, and i feel like im ready to face this. Im off to the gym in the morning, eaten really well today and just feeling like i can do this. Was just having a low moment. Thanks for the support x

glad your feeling alot better. u will have down days but just tell yourself its all gonna be worth it. remember your not gonna see results straight away. your in this for 6 months or maybe a year for some of us. just keep going. it will be worth it x

Back