So disaapoonted!

Lmg_

So I usually get weighed on a Wednesday but I'm working Wednesday this week so got weighed this morning instead (Monday) now since Wednesday I've been very good, tracking, staying within my syns etc. then the weekend happened. I had a BBQ on Saturday & one on Sunday. Now I did eat loadsssssss mostly was free foods & superfree foods and whatever wasn't I syned. I did go over by a few on both days but wasnt too worried as I hadn't had all my daily syns the few days before.
I'm suprised & upset to have a gain =(
Do you think it could be due to being weighed the day after 2 days of eating loadssss, and If i'm honest proberly eating more then I needed too. What do you think? I'm so disheartened x

Hello! Try not to feel too disheartened, I expect the gain you saw was from a combination of being weighed so soon after your 2 days of going over syns and also you didn't have a full week between weigh-ins. Our weight fluctuates on a daily basis, which is why it's best to not weigh more than once per week as it will go up and down from day to day.

If it helps, I had a similar situation this week. I went to my parents Friday night for a Chinese and a LOT of wine! I was relatively good with my Chinese syns but the wine hit me hard! Then on Saturday I had leftover Chinese food and my other choices could have been a lot better too but I ended up going over syns again. I weighed myself on Sunday morning (my usual weigh day is Tuesday) and found I'd gained 3 lbs! I felt a bit disheartened too but stayed on plan all day yesterday and had another sneaky weigh-in this morning and found that 2 of those extra lbs have now disappeared. I'm hoping that after a good day today all the nasties that I ate over the weekend will be gone and I'll at least weigh the same as I did last Tuesday.

That could be what will happen for you too. If it does, look on the bright side. You'll have to wait until next Wednesday to find out now (giving you 2 extra days on plan than you'd usually have) and you might find that you have a huge loss next week once those sneaky extra ghost pounds have fizzled out of your body :)

Thanks anti2222, that makes me feel much better. I'm going to 100% stick to plan this week & not let that gain throw me off track. I shall let you know how I get on next Wedneaday ;) x

Back