so disappointed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sumayyah, 10 December 2009 Social URL.

1. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    well i went to a party on sunday with a forum im on and one of the girls emailed me some pics. kaya looks cute as always but i look awful, a great huge ugly blob.

really i look bigger in it that when i started cambridge

im a 22 down from a 30 - 32 but i just dont look it. i dont want to be the fat one hiding from the world

feel rather depressed now, not helped bu him saying i should have worn my hair up with fringe pulled back and maybe i wouldnt look so bad

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coley144

coley144 Creating my life

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(33%)
    Diet:
    No diet. Pregnant
    You know our idea of how we look changes every day. Some days when I was bigger I felt really thin, other days I felt bigger than a house.

Maybe the photo's didn't match your expectation. That is upsetting and you have every reason to be upset - but try to use it as a spur to keep going on the diet.

After I'd lost 100 pounds I saw a photo of myself and thought 'Hmmm I don't look as good as I thought I did.' That's one reason I'm back on CD.

BUT losing the weight is totally worth it. My life has changed completely in a positive way.

I was 303 pounds when I started and just walking around hurt. Now its so easy I almost forget what a struggle it was.

You will get where you want to get, as long as it is realistic (none of us are supermodels!) and you are not a great, ugly blob! xxx

4. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes I agree - how we feel changes from day to day. Just keep at it and when you get to your goal you will look and feel stunning!

5. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Claire, don't let how you looked in the pictures distract you from the fact of how well you are doing. It takes time to get to the place you want to be at which will be no time at all on this diet. I know how you feel though hun as looking back on a picture of myself at a bbq when I had lost 3 stone and thought I looked ok at the time I still looked awful but to others better than I looked before I started. Now 8 stone lost after 29 weeks I am thinking well I had to start somewhere and I may have looked awful a little while ago but I don't feel like that now and that will soon happen with you so hang in there xx

6. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    Hun try not to let it get you down, I still don't want any pics of me because I know I will get down about them, after loosing 2.5 stone I was feeling quite good about myself, I've never had a full lengh mirror before, so treated myself, I was gutted I looked exactly as I thought I did before :(
    4 stone gone now and my reflection isn't so bad although I still have a long way to go,
    dig out an old photo of before you started cd and I bet you can see the difference then, as for him, give him a slap :) xx

7. AlyB

AlyB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW?
    I would agree with Kerena, get out an old piccy of yourself pre CD and look how far you have come! chin up!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.