so disappointed

sumayyah

please try again
well i went to a party on sunday with a forum im on and one of the girls emailed me some pics. kaya looks cute as always but i look awful, a great huge ugly blob.

really i look bigger in it that when i started cambridge

im a 22 down from a 30 - 32 but i just dont look it. i dont want to be the fat one hiding from the world

feel rather depressed now, not helped bu him saying i should have worn my hair up with fringe pulled back and maybe i wouldnt look so bad

You know our idea of how we look changes every day. Some days when I was bigger I felt really thin, other days I felt bigger than a house.

Maybe the photo's didn't match your expectation. That is upsetting and you have every reason to be upset - but try to use it as a spur to keep going on the diet.

After I'd lost 100 pounds I saw a photo of myself and thought 'Hmmm I don't look as good as I thought I did.' That's one reason I'm back on CD.

BUT losing the weight is totally worth it. My life has changed completely in a positive way.

I was 303 pounds when I started and just walking around hurt. Now its so easy I almost forget what a struggle it was.

You will get where you want to get, as long as it is realistic (none of us are supermodels!) and you are not a great, ugly blob! xxx

Yes I agree - how we feel changes from day to day. Just keep at it and when you get to your goal you will look and feel stunning!

Claire, don't let how you looked in the pictures distract you from the fact of how well you are doing. It takes time to get to the place you want to be at which will be no time at all on this diet. I know how you feel though hun as looking back on a picture of myself at a bbq when I had lost 3 stone and thought I looked ok at the time I still looked awful but to others better than I looked before I started. Now 8 stone lost after 29 weeks I am thinking well I had to start somewhere and I may have looked awful a little while ago but I don't feel like that now and that will soon happen with you so hang in there xx

Hun try not to let it get you down, I still don't want any pics of me because I know I will get down about them, after loosing 2.5 stone I was feeling quite good about myself, I've never had a full lengh mirror before, so treated myself, I was gutted I looked exactly as I thought I did before :(
4 stone gone now and my reflection isn't so bad although I still have a long way to go,
dig out an old photo of before you started cd and I bet you can see the difference then, as for him, give him a slap :) xx

I would agree with Kerena, get out an old piccy of yourself pre CD and look how far you have come! chin up!

Back