• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So disappointed

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
S: 15st10lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.95%)
went to a leaving do last night. all prepared to make healthy choices. ate only free foods and my B choice during the day. Decided to drive to the venue so that i would only drink diet coke, and went to get something to eat and it was attrocious. there were mini pizzas, this french bread with a prawn concuction on it, cheese bread sticks, some sort of kebab meat on a stick, a muffin with an aubergine, onion, olive and oil. and lastly the only healthy thing, carrot and cucumber sticks but the dip was oozing fat. Right nightmare. I ate just enough so that i wasnt hungry. If i had known how bad it was going to be then i would have eaten beforehand.
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
S: 18st9lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st3lb(1.15%)
Oh hun, sorry you had a craptacular time with regards to the food last night! Sounds like whatever you ate you couldn't make a healthy choice. Hope you enjoyed whatever it was you ate though - today just draw a line and get back to the gorgeous free foods - and plenty of them!! xx

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Oh no! That makes it worse! Had to come off plan for the evening and didn't even enjoy what you had! (((((HUGS)))))

That's rubbish isn't it!! :(

awww well if you'd have eaten before hand you could have almost guarenteed it would have been food on plan - s*%s law they call it , lol

S: 12st12lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 2st2lb(16.67%)
Rubbish! Just stick to plan now and it won't even make a blip probably.

I'm going to an engagement party tonight which I know will have a buffet but I think I'm going to go for a flexy syn day. I'm going to stick to diet coke (no alcohol!) and then at the buffet I think I'm going to only pick a few things that I really want to eat and make sure I don't go back to the table for mindless eating.

Going to be 100% for the weekend to make up for it :)

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
think about the 6 days you stuck to plan not the one day you didn't.
RAYVEN i loved your word "craptacular"

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
RAYVEN i loved your word "craptacular"

Its in my very own special dictionary & sometimes its the only word that covers it! lol ;)