So excited. Day one!

Zayna

Well here I am, bought my LT on Friday, went away for the weekend and had a good time, psyched myself up for today.

I've been here before, I weigh 11.7 on my scales and I want a stone off.

I'm not doing a new ticker, I like to look at the old one, it gives me the power to carry on.

I am so looking forward to clearing my system of all that sugar and fat, and to getting rid of my big belly. I have reached a peak and the way I feel right now, there is no stopping me, I'm on the LT wagon and here I will stay for a week or several, till I've deflated.

I love the feeling of losing weight, I cannot wait to get into ketosis and I am going to be so good at this, I was the first time, had a half assed attempt at it at the beginning of this year but I wasn't in the 'zone'. I am now. So here we goooooooooooooo!!!!! :D

Good luck, you certainly sound like you're in a very positive frame of mind!

You have to be don't you? I am. I was trying clothes on at weekend and hated the sight of myself in the mirror. It will only take me a few weeks to change, but if I mess about it will take me months. I'm going for it, 100% TFR, no compromise.

Bring it on, the headaches, the bad breath, the freezing cold, come on... gimme all you got....!

Good on you! You have to seriously determined to do these VLCDs don't you? They're not the type of diet you can do half assed.

It's all in the mind, I tell you. I am really not strong enough to do it for the long haul, I have other plans to get rid of the rest when I've lost the stone I need to lose. But for now, I'm all guns blazing, not a morsel will pass my lips other than my LT shakes, I shall drink 3 litres of water by 4pm every day and try to get my ass off the sofa of an evening and do a bit of exercise.

In 2 weeks time I will be ?? lbs lighter. I'm not entering a figure because I am not sure how your body reacts second time around.

Welcome Zayna. and whoop whoop for your positivity.. It is fantastic and hopefully contagious!! lol

Good luck hun x x

Half a day gone already and I haven't even noticed. lol.

hi zayna
You just sound like me lol
This is my second time around (even though i have soooooo tried to re-start on numerous occasions ) Anyway im to in the zone and ready to shift those extra pounds we have managed to put back on

Good luck
Here we go DAY 1 cannot wait for day 4 lol xxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good luck Newbies x

Thanks for all the lovely messages!

I've only half-assed restarted once, with some leftover shakes. This time I've been and bought the stuff so I'm into it bigstyle.

In between my first go and this one, I lost a stone and a half at Weightwatchers. I am thinking of going back there when I've done with LT. I can't seem to stay at a reasonable weight without support, and I was a gold member at WW, just lost the plot a bit and piled about 10lb on, so if I go back there now, I'll have to pay. I'd rather shed the pounds within a few weeks and go back as a gold member.

Not sure if this info will upset anyone, but it's the plan, and I am determined to do it.

Thanks for all the lovely messages!

I've only half-assed restarted once, with some leftover shakes. This time I've been and bought the stuff so I'm into it bigstyle.

In between my first go and this one, I lost a stone and a half at Weightwatchers. I am thinking of going back there when I've done with LT. I can't seem to stay at a reasonable weight without support, and I was a gold member at WW, just lost the plot a bit and piled about 10lb on, so if I go back there now, I'll have to pay. I'd rather shed the pounds within a few weeks and go back as a gold member.

Not sure if this info will upset anyone, but it's the plan, and I am determined to do it.

TBH Zayna, it's quite a common plan! I've got a gold membership too, always used WW before it was only cos my weight had got soooo out of control (nearly 4 stone) and I needed to lose it in a hurry in preparation for an operation that I decided to go for the quick, but hard, option of LT! The new WW points plan sounds good....

WW worked for me, for six months I was really really good, didn't miss anything food or drink wise, I just budgeted for it. I just got to my goal weight and got complacent. Missed a meeting, then another, then another... I need to see myself drop a few pounds to get motivated, then I'm going back and I'll go every week for the rest of my life. So I say, but I'm so sick of being bloated. And sick of hangovers, why on earth do I do it to myself?

Cleanup time.

I've just had an hour of intense craving and considered having a beef oxo cube in hot water but got through it with hot water instead. I'm just so cold and it can't possibly be ketosis after 24 hrs, its the horrid winter weather.

Nearly home time. I have 2 more shakes left yet. I'll have one in half an hour then one about 8pm. Then that is day one DONE.

Day one - DONE!

Easy peasy. Roll on tomorrow, let's get day two under my belt. I can't wait to start deflating. By weekend, I'll be able to tell. Fantastic.

well done ;) day 1 out of the way for us two !!! roll on tommorow xxx

Zayna you're so positive, I love it..it's gonna be great having you around :)

I have the very same plan to re-join WW, the very same thing happened me when I got to goal...it's not gonna happen this time I tell ya!!!

Good luck with Day2 !!! xxx

Back