so excited!

missy3

starving!
I've been coming on this site since feb and have been reading all about everyones weight loss journeys and its so inspiring!! I came to the conclusion that lipotrim will be best for me (i hope!)I want to start on the 17th of June, when i get back from London, would i sound slightly over excited if i rang chemist and said i want to start on this day so they can order some in, as i heard some people say it takes a while for them to arrive. ?

Hi !! it all depoends on where you're based - I should imagine that Belfast area will have it in ? - i would ring to check though as you want the full options to choose from and you need to watch the video beforehand which will help explain the science of it all - good luck - keep us posted x

You will have to watch a DVD/Video first so I would recommend going into the chemist and enquiring, mine then lent me the dvd to watch, then tell them then that thats when you want to start. I have to ring to make an appt for first time anyway.

i rang before for info and they said watch the video on the website lol so ive got tht out of the way already..

Its great you have been reading all the posts on here you will be fully ready on what you should expect ..... well done for making the desicion and good luck when you start xx

god, must be sooo different over there! I went in told em i watch the video on the site (white lie, but did eventaully) didnt have to order them and went home with them that day!

thankfully lol how boring! it reminded me of a boring science video from primary school

thankfully lol how boring! it reminded me of a boring science video from primary school

But.... you have to know the science to understand why it works and why sometime it might not (cheating!) - so do your homework naughty girl. Some peeps actually watch it several times when they are feeling lost or down to get back on track:cool:

i know it was very important and although it was boring i listened whole heartedly :D oh i just cant wait!

good luck with it, i phoned LT about changing soups for something else and they said as long as the chemists orders b4 3pm the stock will be in the next day i phoned thurs and my replacement shakes were ready to pick up fri x

Well done on making the decision! Roll on the 17th! And even more so roll on the 24th when you see your first big loss!

thanx :D i really hope i dont give up... i want to do it this time :D

You wont give up if you want it badly enough!!!!

Back