So Excited!!!

tamtam

I should probably introduce myself as I'll be here a lot from tomorrow!! I'm Tam everyone :)

I am starting LT tomorrow and am so excited!!! The pharamcist said I was borderline on the BMI side of things so I may not lose as much as some people so straight away but i'm hoping for the best!!! I got the chocolate and vanilla shakes as she said they were the most popular...am hoping they are nice!!!

I can't wait :D

Good luck for tomorrow Tam and welcome.

Stick to it 100% and you will be amazed by the results!

Welcome Tam and good luck starting LT, I have my first weigh in tomoz, the week does go quickly after the first 3 days or so

Stick with it and keep posting

Hi Tamtam,
welcome, good luck with your first week, if you feel any temptation or feelings of detox come on here and rant about it, you will get all the support you need. Take it easy this week and you should be fine.
Doirin

Hi Tamtam, Im a newby too, on day 4, finding it ok, day 1 to 3 were the toughest! Good luck and hopefully hear from you soon xx:grouphugg:

Hi Tam! Good luck for starting! As long as you give it your all you can't fail with it...you'll be at target in noooo time!x

hi tamtam good luck hun, the 1st 3 days is the hardest after that you will sale through, you might get headaches and you WILL feel so cold even in this weather but after the 3 days you should be ok. Just make sure you drink the water thats the key.

Thanks for all the support guys :) I'm so excited i want to start now...but I think i'm going to make the most of my "last supper" hehe

Hi Tam

Welcome to the LT gang!!
Week one detox may be a bit of a doozie as your body adjusts. If you get into a routine you should be fine.
Oh, yes...drink lots of water..it really helps.
Good luck!! ;)

Welcome Tam, good luck on your lipotrim journey. It's hard at first but you will soon get into the swing of it and your weigh ins will spur you on!

Hi Tam, welcome to the LP forum. You'll find this place great. I'm a newbie too, like flame. Come on here and chat to us when you are finding it hard :)

hello tam welcome to the group yu should still have a good weight lose. chocolate is lovely with pepermint tea turns it into a choc mint shake reminds me of melted mint areo, and vanilla is lovely with bit of coffee.

Hi and welcome!

Stick to it 100% and drink loads of water - that's your quickest and most pain free way to your goal!

Good Luck xx

Thanks everyone :) Am sat at my desk with a bottle of water and my shakes are in my bag all ready to be made hehe!

Thanks for the tips madhouse, think I will definitely try them out!!! I know it sounds silly but the pharmacist said i could mis the vanilla one with black coffee but does she mean make a cup of black coffee and jsut pour the sachet in to it or do it another way as I'm not sure!

i have not had a hot using black coffee. have put a small amount of coffee granules in with vanilla and drunk it cold. its lovely. especially in this weather. i do struggle a bit having normal coffee and no milk - but hey the weight is coming off. good luck in your new journey

Hi tamtam welcome to the forum, and good luck on your LT journey. 100% commitment and the results will be amazing.

Well i'm now drinking my first shake...I chose chocolate for this one and unfortunately made it and it ended up lumpy...yum! haha! It's not as bad as I expected though so that's always good :)

Back