So far so good

NikNak81

S: 18st13lb C: 17st1.4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.5 Loss: 1st11.6lb(9.66%)
Only started on wednesday and had sneaky look on scales,shows iv lost 2lb :) Very happy.I know from reading on here your weight can jump about a bit when starting so fingers crossed come thursday it'll still be a loss.(Had extra UD so will be 8 days come thurs since last wi.)

Did find it little difficult on first DD so had little over,think it was 600/650 cals but thats still a good start for me lol.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lottiebird

Silver Member
S: 19st3lb
Hi Niknak, I started yesterday with a DD, UP today and I'm really enjoying the plan so far :)

My OH threw our scales away so I have to wait til Thursday night to get weighed (I am still going to SW for a few weeks while I see how I get on. Are you finding the DDs easier as you go along? My first one was fine, just a bit worried it will wipe me out at work tomorrow. I went a bit giddy and hyper.

NikNak81

S: 18st13lb C: 17st1.4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.5 Loss: 1st11.6lb(9.66%)
Hi lottiebird,i found the first one quite hard but think it was more because kids had me up early so more time to think about my rumbling tum lol.And friday turned into a ID so wasnt bad at all.
How are you finding it? How did your first DD go?

lottiebird

Silver Member
S: 19st3lb
First DD was good, hope tomorrow's will be as straightforward :) I feel quite thirsty and am peeing loads, which usually tells me I have started a diet and doing something right, so fingers crossed. Who knows what the scales will say on Thursday!