So far so good :)

And another pound bites the dust. :) Work has finally eased off and my head is almost back in the game. Onwards and downwards. :)

Excellent progress!! Well done you for sticking with it, almost 20% loss which is amazing x

Hi Bigbear. :) You're doing really well yourself. :) I just keep slowly plugging away, with no particular aim, and no particular date in mind. When I lost a lot of weight a few years back I really went for it and lost it quickly, and of course ended up putting most of it back on, but this time it feels sustainable. Fingers crossed it proves to be so!

Well this week I've lost two pounds. Yippee! :D I've also lost half an inch each off my hips and boobs, and a whopping inch and a half off my waist. :D How the heck did that happen? Not that I'm complaining. lol

Wow!! I've noticed sometimes it comes off in inches, and sometimes in weight, but not necessarily at the same times!!!

Ive been averaging 1-2lbs a week, and it feels so slow at time but like you I'm pleased it's not coming off fast because it feels so ,ugh more sustainable this way.

keep up the great work x

Well the 'great work' went somewhat awry this week. I was expecting a pound, or maybe two this week, but when I got on the scales yesterday I'd put on 3lb. 3lb! No way! After all this time I'm pretty good at knowing how much I will have lost, or not, given what I've eaten and no way have I eaten enough to gain 3lb. So I left it and weighed myself again this morning to find I had put another 3lb on since yesterday. Unreal. It has to be water retention.

So as next week I'm going to be eating lunch and dinner out every day I'm going to spend this week and next eating sensibly then weigh in on March 30th, see where I'm at and get going again. :)

Back