so fed up , second week and only 1 pound loss why

simmy

hi ladies been on cambridge diet for 15 days and have only lost 8 pounds so fed up, im doin ss+ so 3 shakes and 2 cups of tea a day plus 6pints of water, im totally in the zone and really aint to fused about missing out on food, ive had lots of lovely comments off friends about how my face looks slim and my skin clear, so when i got weigh tue evening and got told i had lost 1 pound in my second week i was so upset, i know ive stuck to plan and my body is in ketiost so why do u think ive had such a poor loss, i will battle on and hope next week shows reasons as i dont want to break plan , but at this very minute i could quiet easily make myself some toast , :eek: and i dont want to , i throught to myself this is my choice and i will do it, and i promised myself not to eat , which ive stuck too but it is so dishearten , oo well moan over with and it dont help when the people u have told are like oo only 1 pound

Agghhh, that's hard.

Try not to lose faith in it - if you are 100% it has to start working.

Could you try upping your water? I drink close to 4litres everyday, as when I was drinking 2 before it stopped weightloss. Everybody's different so try it and see if that works (just remember to drink it throughout the day and not all at once!)

Hope week 3 is better for you!

oo thank u sweet, i really am finding it hard today , not about the food, but about the loss, i dont want to give up as im 15 days with out food and fell so proud of myself i will keep the faith and report back next tue thank u xxxxxxxxxxx

Same here ive been on the diet loads and usually lose 14lbs or more in the first week, i only have a couple of stone to lose and this time lost 7lbs in my first week and 1lb so far this week. Ive stuck to it like glue and have never been so disciplined, ive drunk more than 6 pints a day and had my shakes, no tea no coffee, not cheated once. I am determined not to let it put me off and see what week 3 brings, fingers crossed, good luck everyone x

oo thank u loup your all so lovely i have 4 stone to lost and was hopin it would shift asap, as im going away in march , its been hard this week and i needed to have a word with myself and stop feeling sorry for myself as its my choice and i know if i give up come april i will be gutted thinking how much i could have losted so keep going sweet we can do it xxxxxx

it will be april before u no it iv got 4 stone o lose and i will do it this time iv tryed every other diet and iv never been able to get passed 3 days lol this is it for me and u can do this 2 just think of u wareing that size 12

thank u mary ive lost 25 pounds so far so i did keep the faith and its paid off, i did have a beep , saturday nite was at a private party and eat as it was a sit down meal which i didt know , but i move forward and carried on drinking water all nite , then was back on plan sunday todays hard as im starving but i know it will pass, keep up the hard work xxxx

Well done in your losses so far Simmy, you have done great!! Very inspiring xxx

oo thank u , its lovely to have so much support , im planning on eating on my birthday in march but i know i can treat myself and get back on plan as your only 33 once xx

Simmy, reading that you stuck with it and what you've now lost is so inspiring. :happy096:

i started the cambridge diet on the 21st feb and really struggled!! the first day was ok, then the tues i was so fed up i contacted the lady who run my group to pack it in but wed wen i got up i checked and was in ketosis that giv the arse kickin i needed to carry on so i asked sue to come thurs to weigh me so i had been on the diet for 4 days and i had lost 9lb i was so chuffed but was struggling coz i was starvin marvin!! so im on step 2 and im worried ive not lost anything as ive been allowed one meal so we l c xxx

ladies say focused your on this diet for a reason think back to why, i only have to look at my five year old to reminde me lol, like she ever lets me forget lol, but its so worth it honest and it does get easier as time goes on im on like day 55 our something and ive even forgot to count the days lol, so keep with it, your so worth it, xxxx:)

tough hun l bet the scales will make up for it next weigh in and measure yourself you probably have lost in inches stick with it , it does work :D:D:D:D

Back