So fed up

*Karen*

Has Wobbly Bits
After a really good loss last week (4lbs) I have eaten crap all week, just picked and picked and now I've gained 2lbs back! I can't face going to my CDC/weigh in tomorrow to admit I fell off the wagon.

I'm back on it today but still, I feel like a stupid moo for doing this to myself - I don't even know why I did it!!!

I still have a long way to go and short of wiring my mouth up, I don't know how I'll do it. :cry:

karen go to your weigh in. Look i have slipped up and have just got on with it. Just throw away all the stuff you like you can do this karen come on girl only 36lbs to go, think of the summer...Please go to your weigh in. Your cdc is there is help and support you. You will only pick worse if you dont go.

(((hugs)))
beckyxx

arrrrhhhhhhhhhh hun just go to weighin and tell ur cdc whats happen and im sure ull feel better for it and she might be able to help with some ideas aybe going up a plan to stop u picking but really hun go to weighin ull feel much better if u do ashley xx

Go to your weigh in i tried to do the same last week, but got on the scales at the last moment, even though id gained im glad i got on them it did 2 things, scared me back on to ss also gave me a weight to work with this week otherwise it would probably look like id sts this week and ive tried so hard!!!!!!! I know its hard to go but trust me i know!!!!!!x

Go to your weigh in lovie.
Don't forget that although you have put on, you've lost 29lbs! And I'm sure people are only going to see how much you've lost and not the small amount you've put on. And you know why you have so you can just dust yourself off and jump back on the wagon! I find that I'm okay on the diet now, but I have that feeling to eat when I'm bored, so I'm going to find a few things to do in the evenings to keep me occupied. Maybe you just need something to take your mine off of food.
Keep your chin up!
Lo ..x

Karen you need to go to your wi, last week i was all for quitting altogether coz i'd had a really bad 2 weeks and was convinced i'd put loads on but instead i decided to give myself a good talking to and all the reasons i'm doing this and i also had a think who was i doing this for myself or my CDC and you know what it's me who's gonna be more let down, CDC just gets custom for a few more weeks and of course is upset for me but doesnt feel guilty once i've alked out that door AND it kinda helped me to be shamefaced and say yes i have had a bad week. So i decided to be good from that day and by friday when i got weighed i'd only gained 1lb now that's still 1lb more than i should have weighed at this point but rather than moping about my mistakes i decided to do something about it. You have to remember hun you're doing this for YOU and no1 else!!!!! xx

Definately go to weigh in. It helps you deal with the fact that firstly you fell off the wagon, but secondly and more importantly, then you can draw a line under it and start again. Closure on the bad week, start of a new one.

Good luck, and you never know, the 'official' weigh in might not be too bad once you have given your body a couple of days SS-ing.

Theresa x

Hang in there, but please go for your weigh in xxx

There must've been something in the water last week.. I gave in also. Gained a lot. I had organised with my CDC to not get weighed for two weeks and I think that was what threw me.

This is not about being embaressed in front of your CDC, I am sure she has seen this before and has seen people not returning. Don't you be the one to not return. Keep going... thats the main thing!

Thanks for all your responses - and you're ALL right! I will go for my weigh in tomorrow, tell her what I've done and draw a line under it. Today has been fine, I've SSd all day and I feel good for it. I just need to resist picking at stuff that I cook for my daughter. :sigh:

You can do this Karen, be strong girl!

After a really good loss last week (4lbs) I have eaten crap all week, just picked and picked and now I've gained 2lbs back! I can't face going to my CDC/weigh in tomorrow to admit I fell off the wagon.

I'm back on it today but still, I feel like a stupid moo for doing this to myself - I don't even know why I did it!!!

I still have a long way to go and short of wiring my mouth up, I don't know how I'll do it. :cry:

HI Karen,

I also have had a crappy day it is hard sometimes, but just imagine when we are in the land of slimdon. i have only lost 3 pound in the last 4 weeks and i am seething to be honest but we just to carry on. This time iys not over til the slim lady sings.

Good luck hon.

Back