So frustrated..

Ria C

Im So mad with myself.....:mad:

I REALLY REALLY want to get to 8st 13(I was 9st 6 at last proper WI but havent weighed in for last two weeks as I know I've put on.

I have lost my spark (hard to explain what I mean). Im not that determined 'will keep going til I get what i want' person anymore and I really miss it.

Ive been motivated up til now and at a time when Im so close to goal that I can almost touch it Ive lost the plot..why??

I do really well up til about 8pm (when I finish work) then come home and ruin it by binging...

The thing is, even when I binge, overall during the day im prob still having a lot less to eat than my pre CD days but it feels like a lot after doing the likes off SS etc.

Why do I ruin it after doing so well all day?? I feel like such an idiot...At this rate I'm going to end up where I started...Ive been like this for about 2 weeks now and I need to get it sorted and get myself back into the zone...

What do I do?? I really cant carry on like this...I really do miss CD when I mess up like this and its the only diet thats work for me.

Please help me...as I need to see the scales move again, otherwise Im going to give up which I dont want to do. :cry:

Sorry for the bringing the mood down....

what plan are you on now? If your SS'ing, maybe its time for a higher plan becuase you feel the need to eat and that might stop you binging....
of your not SS'ing, are you allowed to go back to it for a couple of weeks to shift those last pounds?

Dont apologise for bringing the mood down hun, we all have these at some point....its an emotional rollercoaster as much as a physical one!

What was it that kept you motivated so far? Write a list of why you want to lose that bit of weight and focus on it hun!
You know you can do it, have faith xxxx

Hey hon..
You can do it.......... Jump straight back on!!! You are so close. Im not sure what plan you are on either but if its ss perhaps change to ss+ where you have a meal in the evening and perhaps that will help you knowing that you are going to eat..
Chin up hon you can do it if you really want it xxx

First thing you need is to face up to your weight today!

After that you need to decide how important that extra half stone is to you and what difference it will make to how you feel, what you see and the thing that you will hear, because unless you have a clear motivation to get there you're never going to make it

Visualise yourself at goal, and work toward becoming what you see in your mind's eye. The Bring you mind inside and your body will follow forum is excellent when your struggling, esp. this close to your ultimate goal!

HTH

Ria C, it's not difficult to explain - becasue I feel exactly the same way. I too have 'lost my spark' and my determination etc. It was great before, I got up and KNEW I was going have have 100% day, I loved that feeling. It's not as if I don't have an incentive to keep going, I just can't seem to get my head round it. I am great all day - then once I am in the house after work, it all goes to pot. I feel like I am fighting a constant battle. I wish I could get the determination and motivation that I had before.

Ria C, it's not difficult to explain - becasue I feel exactly the same way. I too have 'lost my spark' and my determination etc. It was great before, I got up and KNEW I was going have have 100% day, I loved that feeling. It's not as if I don't have an incentive to keep going, I just can't seem to get my head round it. I am great all day - then once I am in the house after work, it all goes to pot. I feel like I am fighting a constant battle. I wish I could get the determination and motivation that I had before.

We're like two peas in a pod! We can do it....!

Thank you for each of you that replied, I feel much better today and I WILL GET TO GOAL!!! :D

ria what plan are you on now, as i think it was you i spoke to before about you moving up the plans?x

ria what plan are you on now, as i think it was you i spoke to before about you moving up the plans?x

Hi Kate

Yes it was me that you spoke to...Im trying to do 810 but as I'm an all or nothing girl Im struggling without the strictness of ss as its the evening meal thats making me binge...

Im contemplating doing SS for these few pounds.....feels as though the brakes are on with this diet now........:break_diet:

I've also lost my spark. Been on SS+ but ithink I need to hop down to SS and get myself back on track.

Back