So full!!

ickleladynat

My god I am sooooooooo full!!!

I've just had s/w chips with beans and cheese on top. YUM YUM!!!

I'm getting weighed tomorrow instead of Wed. I can't get weighed on Wed as i'm babysitting my niece. I'm looking forward to it :D:D:D

I hope i've lost some weigh this week. I haven't had many syns.

thats my fav tea i have sw chips couple of eggs dry fried (doncha love teefal hotspot) and beans feel like a kid again when i have that

thats my fav tea i have sw chips couple of eggs dry fried (doncha love teefal hotspot) and beans feel like a kid again when i have that

It's def one of my favs. Especially having chips on a diet. It feels so naughty!!! haha :8855:

feeling a bit annoyed with myself today, had a gain today oh poo.back on it and giving it 100%..im sure you ll be ok hun xx

Oh dear Vic!!! Do you where you went wrong? Well just think if your back 100% you'll def lost what you've put on and even maybe more xxx

its my own fault ive had a really picky week,so thats where i went wrong god dam it!!!some times tis so hard being a chef!!!

Oh your a chef? Jesus that job would kill me. I'd be 'tasting' everything in site. ha ha. With it being Christmas soon like every other day people are bringing scones or cakes or something lovely and naughty into work. I've been good and not had anything just hope having a bad week last week doesn't go against me.

Hey with you being a chef at least you can make up some lovely recipes!!!! Are you going to be sticking to plan for Xmas?

im going to try hun,got a menu sorted already,as ive got my folks and my bro and partner here for xmas dinner,you would think i would have a day off!!!xx

I had a week where I had to weigh a day early, and I was due on at the time! I still lost a pound though, and of course, the next weigh in had an extra day to lose the weight, so it all balances out! :)

Back