So glad I chose ww- Any tips on lunch ideas for work please?

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
I've read loads on here tonight to remind me all about WW. It's been over 2 years since I did it last and I feel I'm coming back to it with a really fresh approach.

It's almost scary to start pointing everything again as i used to know the points of everything and knew the diet inside out. Lol I feel like a newbee now tho haha :) I still have all my booklets and even my points calculator so I'm ready to delve in.

I'm really excited to get going. I've been on this forum with CD for 10 months so it's gonna be funny logging on for help and tips in this section but already I've found it so helpful.

I'm so looking forward to my ww toast and marmalade with a big mug of tea first thing. My aim is not to lash out just 'cause it fits in my 17 points going mad with all sorts of food choices. I'll take it day by day, bit by bit slowly. I'm going to try hard to use my points in a healthy way but I do have a sweet tooth which I need to control. Lol at least I can with ww.

I'll stop yapping for now. I want to lose this last stone hopefully by my wedding dress fitting in 2 months time.

Nite xxx

Last edited:
Best of luck to you sunshinesinger. :D

Haven't you something wonderful to look forward to.
I'm sure you will look great at for the wedding dress fitting.

Lots of tips and help here.

:welcome2:

Hello and welcome, also well done on your losses so far - you will feel so amazing in your dress

Thanks Hun :)

Oohh it's been SO lovely eating again. I feel free! Had to leave work early as I think I've caught a bug so I'm wrapped up all warm at home. My fiancé is picking me up the weight watchers magazine so looking forward to being inspired. I have been pouring over all my weight watchers info and being reminded of all the low point foods available.

I'll do a proper shop at the weekend and cook up the no point veg stew/ soup and I always found the rivatas great during the day. I feel like a kid in a sweet shop lol!

One day at a time and will stay at 17 points every day to get back into the swing of things.

Woohoo xxx

Good luck on the rest of your journey! Weightwatchers is a fantastic plan.

Ooohhhhh it felt good this morning to see my scales going down after only 2 days. Having come off cd and gone straight into ww I thought it might take time for any results. Makes me want to keep going.

Loving having no point veg soup to fill up on. I have the weekend to myself which I'm looking forward to. Other half is on his stag! Eek lol! I may go do a shop later after work with my ww calculator and get some low point food in.

So thrilled I decided to go back on ww. After two years away from it I am now really appreciating it. I'll start exercise again tonight while catching up on tv.

:) :) :)

Hi Sunshine Singer, welcome to WW! I am same height as you and have a similar current weight and similar goal weight so maybe we can inspire each other lol! My goal is also for May as me, my hubby and son are going on holiday. I am having a complete weekend off points this weekend as I am going on a big all day belated birthday celebration tomorrow and will be heavily hungover on Sunday so will start again on Monday lol. Anyway I will keep my eye out for you on the site, good luck xxx

Hi Sunshine Singer, welcome to WW! I am same height as you and have a similar current weight and similar goal weight so maybe we can inspire each other lol! My goal is also for May as me, my hubby and son are going on holiday. I am having a complete weekend off points this weekend as I am going on a big all day belated birthday celebration tomorrow and will be heavily hungover on Sunday so will start again on Monday lol. Anyway I will keep my eye out for you on the site, good luck xxx

Hi Hun. Yes let's keep eachother going. How has your weekend off been going so far?

One thing I've learnt already is that I want a sweet treat I'm better to go and buy something rather than packs of treats. I bought ww icecream cones yesterday and ate the pack! So bad! Means I have to be under my points and exercise loads this week lol. I've learnt let's say. I can't keep treats in so I'm going to start using my points wisely and think healthy.

I have the ww chicken and beef pies in to try. I haven't eaten ready type meals in years but handy to have in if I feel like some stoge :) I have jacket potato's to make wedges too. Turkey mince to make a chilli tomorrow on my fiance's return from his stag weekend. Oohh and finally got rivita to have with a cuppa. Bought hot chocolate options too. :)

I have been wanting to get back to cooking for ages. Fresh home cooking is something I've really missed this last year. Ohh I had simple fresh pasta with smoked salmon and Philadelphia light stirred in with black pepper yesterday which was lovely.felt like a treat and took 5 mins - perfect fast food!

One other thing I need to think about is lunches for work. What do other people take in or have? I love the jacket potato's and tuna at work but I bet there's loads of salt in it and full fat Mayo which us just a waste of points! I work from 9-1930 with a tiny break sini feel I need to have something to keep me going till I finish. I'll take my rivita in to help but any ideas would be really appreciated. Left over dinner perhaps?

Thanks. Here's to a good day xxx

Evening, just joined today, going to be starting ww tomoro. Doing it myself since i have all the gumph at home and the good old internet to help me!

For my lunches this week i have planned pitta with ham and salad, LF cuppa soup, banana, satsumas. The odd pack of 1.5pt crisps are in there when i can 'afford' it!

Not alot of variation, but thought i'd keep it simple to start with. Intrigued to find out what other ppl have......

:party0051:

Hiya. Luckily I have tomorrow off which is fab so I have time to think about lunches for the rest of the week. I think fruit is a good option ad you've suggested. I used to love toasted tuna sandwiches with a laughing cow or laughing cow and tomato but can't toast them at work and I know I'd get bored of sandwiches! Oohhh I do love bagels which can be about 3 pts and can think of some interesting fillers. I used to love the ww carnation tuna tins.

Good luck this week. Xxx

The WW bagels are only 2 points and are lovely. Also, the WW wraps are only 1.5 points and I tend to fill one up with salad and a bit of spicy salsa for a 2 point lunch. Morrison's do pre packaged carrott, butternut squash and onion veg mix which I used with a veggie stock cube to make a 0 point soup this week and it tasted lovely. The WW tomato soup for 1 point is great with a couple slices of 50/50 bread.

Weekend off points was great, suffering badly today with a severe sore head lol. Back to the points and gym tomorrow. Very bloated but worth the blow out ha ha. xxx

I find lunches a problem too when i am at uni, there is nothing there to cook anything/micro etc and i dont really like sandwiches as they just go soggy. Lunch in the week is my worst meal.

Back