So gutted

glammam

I went for my weigh in today and I am gutted that after my week of refeeding i have put on a pound and a half. I cant believe it! I thought I had followed the plan and I rang Lipotrim yesterday just to check a weeks refeed was enough and that I could start calorie counting and they said it was fine. The only thing I can think of is that I havent drunk enough water. I have really been struggling with that this week. Because its been so cold I have just been drinking coffee a lot. Hope it doesnt go up anymore. :cry::cry::cry:

keep going it could be a blip. How are you doing. Did you go back on LT. I have not been on for ages, I put half stone back on at christmas, so trying to get that off now with healthy eating, its time of the month for me and finding it hard though. Dont know if they will let me back on LT as dont have much too lose so will keep going. Thought I had lost a couple of pounds last week, but seem to have put it back on but like I said it could cos its that time of the month. do you want to lose much more?

Oh please dont let it worry you, I also gained on my first week of refeed last year, it is just your glycogen levels filling up. Keep at it for another week and you will probably see it gone.

Thanks Mary. I wasn't too bothered about it until the chemist told me it was really unusual to gain on refeed and it really worried me. I have started calorie counting now because I rang lipotrim and they said it was ok to introduce other foods now. I'm going for a drink tomorrow night but I might really try and stick to the refeed plan next week. I had to have another crunchie tonight cos I had a bad day in work! I have been averaging around 1200-1300 cals a day. Hope my weight settles now though! I only did it for 13 days this time and a week proper refeed so maybe that has had something to do with it. Also I know I didnt have enough water. How is TFR going Mary? x

Glammam - re your weight gain on refeed - this could have something to do with the diet coke your drinking.

I find this really bloats me and makes me 'gain' weight where as if you lay off it for a few days you will probably find that 1.5lbs has gone.

Just a thought :)

-------

posted this in your diary but thought i'd put it in here too as your diary was over 1week old :giggle:

Hi Glam

I put on after Wk 1 on my refeed last time too and I was like you and devastated. I stuck to it as well to the letter.....but, I carried on for a further week on refeed and lost that gain, plus more besides... It was just my glycogen levels filling up!

People are so different - it certainly wont be fat, so dont worry about that. I would personally do another week, just so that you dont feel down again next week.

Good luck though cause you have done so well!!!

Thanks girls. I had a bit of a blowout drinks wise last night! I am going to try to do the refeed again this week though and I'm not going to drink at all for a few weeks. I'm too frightened to weigh for a few days though! I am going to lay off diet coke and just try and drink lots of water. Thanks for the advice xx

Back