so gutted :(

Catherine26

Hey Guys hope you have all had fab weight losses, i havent :(

I'm really disappointed and confused, i've been relatively good, portion controlled, had variety, drunk more water, ate more fruit and did loads of exercise.

And i gained a half a pound!! I just dont understand.

Really hope i have a loss next week otherwise thats a whole month with no weight loss.

Sorry for the moan :)

Hi catherine.. dont be down hearted.. half a pound isnt really much.. could be water retention.. time of the month.. heavier clothes.. needing a poop lol.. just keep your chin up chick and plow on past it..its a new week x

Aw sorry to hear that :( but half a pound really is nothing! Just stick with it and I'm sure you'll lose that and more next week :) x

thank you guys...i really hope i get a loss next week. my leader seems to think that because i was naughty last week, its still showing this week and that i will hopefully have a good one next week. im a bit dis-heartened but im not going to go off track - i want to prove to my body that i will lose weight lol :)

Hi hun it will be like your leader says last week it can take 1-2 weeks sometimes to show a gain,after many years of yoyoing I have seen it with many people,this is why they say try and stick at it 100% everyweek as the next week your good and you get the gain from the week before it makes it hard to stick at it as you barely remember your naughtness from the week before ;)
I have been good for 24 weeks hand on heart not once over plan and had no gains for 17 weeks........17 losses then had a 2.5lbs gain 5 weeks ago then another 2.5lbs gain this week so thats really hard mentally........
Stick at it dont go off plan as you feel whats the point as you had a gain,just see it that you cant blip and lose and eventually you'll have weekly losses (unlike me ;) )
1/2lb will go and another good week will have you losing again xx

Hi it is gutting i know but you said you have done loads of exercise? have you been doing more than normal??

It's hard because there could be hundreds of reasons to why you may have gained, our bodies are hard to understand at times lol

Keep going x

thank you for your support peeps....shanny i haven't done any extra exercise, just the usual of zumba on a monday, netball on a wednesday, aerobics on a thursday and maybe tennis or a run on the weekend. xx

thanks shanny i really hope i have a loss. lilminx zumba is an aerobics/dance class - it makes exercise fun - believe it or not :) It's gr8 - we do dances to all the songs in the chart. It gets you sweating so it works. you should find a class near u and try it - its fab xx

Back