So happy, I had to share

this*time

There were a few reasons I decided to restart cd, 1 i was a size 16 but my clothes were so tight it was uncomfortable, so i either lost some weight or got new clothes size 18.
2 two lots of photos of me were put on facebook within a week 1 from when I was 22 and size 8/10 and the others from a hen night in May, I was shocked :eek:. How had I let this happen!!!

The last few days have been mega tough I have mananged to stay 100% but have been miserable, anyway just b4 my holiday a few weeks ago I tried on some old clothes size 14 (which are stuffed on the top draw of my wardrobe) they didnt fit, today i needed a boost so I tried them on 5 pairs of jeans and 1 dress in size 14 fit!!! :D:D:D, they are slightly tight but wearable.

So in just a few weeks I have new clothes at no extra cost, so to anyone who is struggling I hope this helps it really is worth it

Well done you! I've just recently started so I amhoping by Eid which is 4 weeks away, I can lose couple of dress sizes.

Thats great, ive got loads of clothes too which have been in a box under the bed for years which im determined to get into. Well done

Excellent, well done. I've got some smaller clothes waiting for me to fit back in to them. It will be a relief, as I'm very limited on clothes at the moment after giving most of my bigger stuff away the last time I lost weight.

Thanks everyone, its the best feeling and just what I needed to keep me on track :)

wow well done hun! bet your over the moon its the best feeling isnt it! im a size 18 atm and have lots of size 12s from a couple years ago which im desperate to fit into again!

x

nice post its a good feeling isnt it

fisherman its the best feeling :) your losses are still as fab as ever

well done... it is so very worth it :)

My only fear is I think I will be hitting the shops big time when im at goal :) always loved clothes shopping when I was slim, this could be expensive

Back