So happy right now...

eddiesmum2002

Hey girls & guys

Just realised how my outlook has completely changed whilst following ww for last 2 and a bit weeks!
I've lost 5lbs and I'm feeling sooo good :eek: I've learned that its 'okay' to actually be hungry, as in, the world is NOT going to end all because I've got a bit of a rumbly tummy and can't eat everything in sight.
Whilst I was following slimming world, even the slighest pang of hunger I'd satisfy and that cannot be healthy but it was 'free' that made it all 'okay'.
I've realised that to get anywhere you just HAVE to give some things up & that included feeling so full you're about to burst,
I feel full of energy and revitalised & happy that I can eat what I want, when I want, within moderation.
Thankyou WW :D

Hope weigh-ins have gone well for everyone this week!
Got a night out with a good ol' friend soon aiming for 7lbs off by 14th August! xxxxxx

Hello well done on the pma , great losses you lost quick.
Glad you like ww I hope you get your mini to your mini target :) xx

Hey girls & guys

Just realised how my outlook has completely changed whilst following ww for last 2 and a bit weeks!
I've lost 5lbs and I'm feeling sooo good :eek: I've learned that its 'okay' to actually be hungry, as in, the world is NOT going to end all because I've got a bit of a rumbly tummy and can't eat everything in sight.
Whilst I was following slimming world, even the slighest pang of hunger I'd satisfy and that cannot be healthy but it was 'free' that made it all 'okay'.
I've realised that to get anywhere you just HAVE to give some things up & that included feeling so full you're about to burst,
I feel full of energy and revitalised & happy that I can eat what I want, when I want, within moderation.

Got a night out with a good ol' friend soon aiming for 7lbs off by 14th August! xxxxxx

well done its great to read post like this , im so happy for you , your motivations great and you seem very happy :D:D:D:D xxxxx

Well done and keep up the good work its not easy to pass on food when its in front of you and easy to grab, its all about training yourself into being content with a smaller amount,and beating back the greed monster inside
Keep it up and the weight will go down:D

Hey girls & guys

Fab way to look at it xx

hi there, what a lovely post! you are sooo motivated and doing so well. Congrats on your weight loss so far!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back