so happy!!!

debsxdiet

Silver Member
Well i went to that other class last night consultant was lovely. so funny laughed all night.the class wasnt as big so had more time to talk and i lost 3.5lbs which is great and got slimmer of the week. i did but my magazine and was gutted to arrive home and realise id left it in class :sigh:.

i m at my mums w8ing for my vax to arrive and i m strangly excited about washing my carpets lol ( a bit worrying)

Debs x

Well done. I am glad everything worked out with your new group. Getting excited about washing carpets!! That is so wrong! :)

well done! i WI at 10am this morning and im crapping myself, its my first WI eeek!

good luck steph u ll do fab. and paul i know i am so sad lol cant believe how excited i am (wondering if its more the getting a new thing like the vax is a toy in my mind rather than the actual carpet washing) what ever it should burn a few lbs of body magic lol

Yeah thats true. Dont clean them to much as you might find you get a lino as no thread left on the carpet!!! :)

lol once is enuff for me lol then it will more than likely gather dust in the cupboard although my mum and b/f mum are already asking for a shot and i dont even have it yet lol

debs x

Well done - fab loss! PMSL @ cleaning carpets :/
x

my vax came yipee!!!! only thing is u gotta build it up and everything b4 u use it why is nothing simple lol. oh well i ll do it tomorrow it doesnt seem so exciting now its here lol

Debs x

hahaha, its the thrill of a new purchace! i lost 1.5lbs :D

well done steph see and u thought u hadnt lost. those r the best lol

Debs x

well done hun, and on getting slimmer of the week, hope you've had fun cleaning your carpets, think of those calories you will be burning xx

well my carpets are clean wasnt as much fun as i thought. Although i did get quite a thrill pouring all the dirty water away. i really didnt realise they were that dirty. i decided i m gonna wash them every week till the water runs clear!!!

I painted a whole room today without stopping for loads of cups of tea etc hehe

Back to work on monday though

Debs x

im like a mad woman when i get the Bex Bissell out my carpets are ridiculously clean I love watching the soapy water go in and the manky water come out so your not the only one! lol the day it came i did the whole flipping house

i run outta cleaner was gutted i m gonna do them again next week the thought of all that dirt did make me feel a bit sick though cos the carpets were there when we moved in. at least if they r your own carpets you have an idea what the dirt is

what do u think the best cleaning fluid is?

Back