So hard .... but still 110%

funkystrut

Today My OH and DD are having my favourite take-out for dinner. Many times I have thought of packing it all in and having a huge
Zinga.....today is a real test of nerves!!! I volunteered to get the KFC hoping I would be able to resist.....my mouth was watering before I even got to the place!!!! I refused to look at the menu ( good thing I knew half of it by heart!).....couldn't resist the smell and quickly drove home with the windows open so that I don't eat anything. I ran from the car to the front door and asked OH to take it and eat it quickly. I made myself a chicken soup.... I am now sitting here and sipping it and writing on this forum hoping to deter me from the temptation......it's so so so hard!!!! Grrrrrr!

But it will be so so worth it hun x x

And when the feeling passes make sure you are proud of yourself for resisting temptation x x

Well done x x x

well done on resisting x

This diet is very hard at times but well worth the effort.

funkystrut (love the name) as Sue says, it will be worth it. I hope you got through it xx

hey hun!!... stay away from the evil chicken!!! :) fantastic job on staying away,,its the little tests like this that give us the confidence and self belief to continue on!!.. well done :) xx

Good morning everyone....I did it.....thanks to you lovely people too!!! Next step.....start cooking again without tasting!!! I think hubby misses my cooking...though he does not say it ..... I guess to make it easier on me! :)

Good morning everyone....I did it.....thanks to you lovely people too!!! Next step.....start cooking again without tasting!!! I think hubby misses my cooking...though he does not say it ..... I guess to make it easier on me! :)

Now that is hard! It's just not right not to taste as you cook......dread to think what the batch of chilli that I bunged in the freezer tastes like! OH hasn't complained but then again he wouldn't...... as long as he hasn't had to cook it!

Funky I hope you are so proud of yourself for not giving in to that chicken, that is very strong. KFC wouldn't be my thing but I know from having to smell/be in the presence of Chinese take-away it is not easy so big 'well done' for you :clap:.

As for cooking, that would be very difficult I would imagine but you're strong so you'll be fine...just be mindful not to let you let your mind wonder away anywhere cus it's in that minute that the spoon/fork will move absentmindedly to your mouth (ask Sandra re Carbonara experience).

xxx

Funky I hope you are so proud of yourself for not giving in to that chicken, that is very strong. KFC wouldn't be my thing but I know from having to smell/be in the presence of Chinese take-away it is not easy so big 'well done' for you :clap:.

As for cooking, that would be very difficult I would imagine but you're strong so you'll be fine...just be mindful not to let you let your mind wonder away anywhere cus it's in that minute that the spoon/fork will move absentmindedly to your mouth (ask Sandra re Carbonara experience).

xxx

Oh, I'd forgotten about that! Never had KFC before so can't comment but have sat through a couple of chinese meals with my OH and friends and lunches with girl friends.....OH eats 2 Lindor chocs every night! I daren't have even one :(

Welldone for resisting!! That's brilliant :)
I am yet to be confronted with a take away and I'm sure it will happen at some point with having children - but i shall follow suit and come on here hehe :)

Chesca x

Back