So hard

sweetcheaks

Its been so hard yesterday and today :confused:, I have been trying to keep myself busy and my house has never been so clean :eek::eek: I am scared to go into the kitchen incase I eat. I know its all in my head that I am hungry. I have been good for just over two weeks and I don;t know if I have a wee treat it will help or just open the flood gates for me to starting eating crap again :sigh::sigh: Never mind I new this was not going to be easy :D What do you all do when the cravings start

Personally, when i give in to just one thing..............it just leads to a whole lot more..........so dont go there! distract yourself having a bath/paint your toenails/pamper yourself for being good, the craving will pass:)

They will pass and after a while you tend not to get them as much. Just eat a apple or something :p

i'm the same... once i eat one thing i'm bad for the rest of the day :eek:

the best way is not to have the stuff in the house in the first place (didn't stop me sending OH down the shop last night tho :eek: lol)

i'm the same... once i eat one thing i'm bad for the rest of the day :eek:

the best way is not to have the stuff in the house in the first place (didn't stop me sending OH down the shop last night tho :eek: lol)
tut tut beki!!!:copon::roofles:

Are things any better today?

Better today

Hi Guys,
Yes it's better today, thanks for all the advice. I decided to strip my kitchen (husband not so pleased - he came home from nightshift and he thought he was in wrong kitchen ) :8855:that kept me busy then went for a bath instead of taking the usually bottle of wine and chocolate sweets I took a reading book instead :eek::eek:
I think it will be better once I get my first weigh in and see that all the effort is paying off - well thats what I am hoping for :D

Start Weight: 17stone 10lbs on 23/09/09:cry:

Goal 1 - Get under 17 stone
Goal 2- Lose one stone
Goal 3 Lose 2 stone
Goal 4 - Get under 15 stone
Goal 5 Lose 3 stone
Goal 6- Lose 4 stone
Goal 7- Lose 5 stone
Goal 8- Reach Target, 12 stone

Hi
I've just replied on your other post, but remembered I also used to soak in the bath when the cravings started.

Also i turned to the cream crackers last night as I had ate all the fruit the last 4 days!:D

I am also decorating this week, to keep my hands busy, just freshening up paintwork throughout the house, but it stops me thinking about food or nibbling naughties, though I haven't any naughties in the fridge and cupboards now!

Must go shopping for more fruit and veg, before I get my paintbrush out.

Keep at it!

Back