So..... Here i am :)

murmur

Hi everyone,

Just registered a few moments ago , have decided i need the support & learning experience to get to the weight i want to be!!! I started Zumba last week went to 2 classes & i loved it & that & power walking & cutting out junk out of my diet i managed to loose 4lbs in a week:eek: .My biggest problem is i'm a junk food addict , dont know why i cravew soo much junk , bad habit i got into in my teens but now its catching up with me! I've done some real stupid things in trying to loose weight , took perscription meds for dieting that werent meant for me , all that managed to do was lower my BMI to adangerous level & i lost complete muscle tone in the process!!!!

So here i am , i want to get healthy lose some weight & tone up, my mind has final given in & i will do this . Please be gentle with me :)

Hi everyone,

Just registered a few moments ago , have decided i need the support & learning experience to get to the weight i want to be!!! I started Zumba last week went to 2 classes & i loved it & that & power walking & cutting out junk out of my diet i managed to loose 4lbs in a week:eek: .My biggest problem is i'm a junk food addict , dont know why i cravew soo much junk , bad habit i got into in my teens but now its catching up with me! I've done some real stupid things in trying to loose weight , took perscription meds for dieting that werent meant for me , all that managed to do was lower my BMI to adangerous level & i lost complete muscle tone in the process!!!!

So here i am , i want to get healthy lose some weight & tone up, my mind has final given in & i will do this . Please be gentle with me :)

Hi murmur, well done for getting started, and on you 4lb in a week. As you were posting on junk food I thought I'd add there's a documentary called " the men who made us fat" someone else in here told me about it, it's really interesting it highlights that some foods are addictive because of the ingredients big companies purposely add, you can watch it on youtube, if your intrested. Good luck with you weight loss.
lee

Thank u both , just back from Zumba class , man i didnt realise i could glow such a puce colour lol feeling the burn :)

Hi Murmer, welcome. You've certainly come to the right place - I've just joined this week, but have been amazed at the support and the success stories.
Just draw a line under what you've done in the past, and move on. Start to eat healthily and you will soon why you ever wanted to eat junk in the first place.
If you need any help, just ask.
Tina

Back