so hey

caramumofmany

so i am starting on jan 5th and i can't wait but i figured as its been 2 years since i was mosting on here regulary i would reintroduce myself, last time i was doing slimming world i lost 4st, and then had another baby so put it back on and more, so here i am again, mum of 6 fantastic children and the wife to the most amazing supportive hubby, i am 28 years old and have been with my hubby 14 years next month and married 4 years next month, it took us a while to walk down the isle lol.
i am hoping to get down to around 11st by 19th april 2012, which marks my 30th birthday, i looked ok at 15st so i will be one hot mamma at 11st and this is what i wanna be and have never been since before starting school i am so excited to be here and i can't wait to get to know you all, i won't know for sure how much i will have to loose till wednesday evening, but i am thinking it will be approx 9-10st

Welcome back xxx

hello and welcome. good luck.

Welcome back and best of luck xxx

thanks guys, i really feel the time has come to do something for myself, after having 6 kids its really taken its toll on the ole body so i am hoping i will be looking good in no time

Back