So, how ws christmas?

Nina41

I survived! I had celeriac, parsnip and carrots roasted separately without oil, veggies and turkey. Resisted the sausages, potatoes, the wine and the chocolate!
However..... I couldnt resist a glass of champain and a slice of haggis (that my hubbie used to stuff the turkey). That was funny because i am usually not fussed at all about alcohol and crazy about chocolate... Really weird!

Good - thank you had a few extras but nothing major - Im very proud of myself actually for not going daft. Im more looking forward to getting back to dukan normal than I was on Christmas Day - LOL. Well done Nina to you too

Well done CHris!

Morning!

We had a great time - my brother cooked us some lovely food (he's a chef) and I actually really enjoyed the oysters this year, so I'll have them again!

Food-wise 24th/25th - overall more Atkins than Dukan, a slice of Christmas cake and 3 chocolates (but not fussed on the latter, so no credit there).

Hope everyone had a wonderful time.:)

Well done everyone - I think Dukan has made us all think about the choices we make with food - I can't believe I haven't eaten my weight in chocolate and goodies which is the total norm for me. That said, tonight we have a cocktail party and tomorrow another party so could be dangerous. I am in charge of catering - its a work function - believe me there is nothing Dukan friendly there at all but I WILL RESIST!!! May have a glass of bubbly though! So all in all so far so good. LOVING the feeling of being in control of food instead of the other way round so that makes up for missing out!!!! x

I was good with the food but not with the alcohol- had myself a glass of bubbly and a gorgeous cocktail that my dad whipped up- very hard to say no too!

Back to Dukan proper with some PP days!

Strange as Im not that bothered about alcohol but smacked my lips when it came to the champagne it was really delish :)

Back