so hungry!!!! help!!!

jellybeans

ok so im now on my third week of this diet 3rd time around thought i would feel better after weigh in but feel so depressed and hungry feel so weak like i just cant be bothered to do anything when there is so much to do!
i really want to stay on this diet but i need some energy any tips?
just want to cry :cry:

-hugs- Hang in there x

I too have times when I have no energy and get dizzy etc and I just took things easy at those times.

Have you tried drinking some water? Often I find if I`m hungry I am actually thirsty as having a drink takes it away.

You`re doing great to get to week 3 - Don`t give up

Xxx

I know that when I lost 10lbs I could see it and feel it. Just concentrate on that hun. It is my 5th week and I feel just the same but carry on. These are the times when you are really going to see the difference. Just remember if you give up then you wont be able to get back into it 100% again.
Take a look at the inspiration slide, Once you see some of those transformations you will get motivated.

thanks guys i just dont remember finding it this hard when i did it before!
looked at slide show for the 4th time lol and still say omg every time i see a after pic its trully amazing.
im trying to drink more water just struggling to do that.
i stupidly asked for a chicken soup and went to have it yesterday and couldnt drink it so disgusting!!!
really sorry all i do is moan lol xx

Back