so hungry

corrina

hi every1 i am so hungry today, so far i have had, rapsberries with low fat yogurt on, a hi fi bar, banana and some mussels or and a cup of tea or and a nectarine, a fresh pineapple slice xxx
:confused::confused:

Never let yourself get hungry, mate. On this diet you don't have to, so don't. If you get hungry, you crave fatty things- try not to get past the point of no return, where a binge on crap is likely. Listen to your body and if it says eat, eat!

Don't wait for mealtimes, and don't fret about what you already had as as long as you are within syns, or eating free food, it doesn't matter

xxxx

im really finding this unlimited thing hard to get to grips with! 2day i had 2 small baked potatoes for lunch...can i hav sw chips for dinner r wud it b best 2 avoid so much potato in 1 day?

im really finding this unlimited thing hard to get to grips with! 2day i had 2 small baked potatoes for lunch...can i hav sw chips for dinner r wud it b best 2 avoid so much potato in 1 day?

You eat whatever you want, whenever you want. (within free food, HEXs or alloted syns)

This is exactly why SW works. It gets rid of all of those psychological battles that happen in your head. If ANYTHING in life is restricted, it makes us want it more. Just try and give in to the freedom SW gives you. Try not to outthink it and try not to see things/combinations/timings/amounts as potentially 'wrong' and I promise you will lose weight and feel very liberated!

xxxx

i no u r right..its just moving from ww were everything is pointed its sooooo hard! but ill take ur advice on board! hopefully wen i see movement on the scales ill b able to accept it more :)

Back