So I am back again!

Felix said:
Where abouts do you live?? And why aren't the metros running?! I think they are driving in but I'm not too sure.

I'm good at getting in to a routine throughout the week, but it's the weekends which have always been my downfall. My friend who is coming this weekend is a veggie and eats super healthy and she's well in to the idea of having a 'detox' so I've said to her we will detox this weekend and do some crafting haha.

I live in a village a few miles out, pointless even saying the name as ppl who live in the area don't even know it! Haha!
The metro is on strike so everyone will be making their way by road!
That's a plus! Try steal some veggie ideas from her with the veg were allowed!

Haha it amazes me in the north east as there's so many little villages! My OH's parents live in South Hetton which isn't too far out from Durham.

She's asked me to make her some falafel because I'm a dab hand at it, so ill have to give it a miss and just have whatever veg we have with it!

Boiler is fixed!! I have heating!!! Totally excited to do some washing and get it nice and dry haha. The boiler man was so funny. He stuck around for ages telling me some random stories, really brightened up my day.

OH is texting me from the Coldplay gig and I'm so jealous!

Not having my SS+ meal I don't think. Im not really hungry now, got a headache too so trying to drink water still! May have an omelette later if I'm hungry..

Got hungry and had some eggs and mushrooms. Not tired for some reason so watching Hollyoaks and trying to get some washing done!

Hi, how's your weekend going with your friend?

I am here! Had a bad bad weekend again :( slipped in to my old habits of cheating on the weekend! I was doing so well I don't know what's wrong with me :(

Felix said:
I am here! Had a bad bad weekend again :( slipped in to my old habits of cheating on the weekend! I was doing so well I don't know what's wrong with me :(

Come on Hun. Focus on festival. You CAN do this

I'm really losing focus! This happened the last time I was losing weight for a certain event. The weeks went by and after every weekend I'd say 'ok I've got x number of weeks to go, I can start again on Monday.' And alas, the event came and went and I was still the same weight as when I started and absolutely miserable!! I'm trying to get back on the wagon, had a shake this morning but had a cuppa soup for lunch and some unsalted nuts at work. I really thought I'd cracked it this time :( also I've got a night out on Sunday for a friends birthday which has been planned for months and months, which I've even got the Monday booked off work for, so I don't know what to do! I have proved to myself I can do this, so should I focus and be 100% until sunday, then try and get back to it on Monday again? Arghhh! I'm frustrating myself!!

Felix said:
I'm really losing focus! This happened the last time I was losing weight for a certain event. The weeks went by and after every weekend I'd say 'ok I've got x number of weeks to go, I can start again on Monday.' And alas, the event came and went and I was still the same weight as when I started and absolutely miserable!! I'm trying to get back on the wagon, had a shake this morning but had a cuppa soup for lunch and some unsalted nuts at work. I really thought I'd cracked it this time :( also I've got a night out on Sunday for a friends birthday which has been planned for months and months, which I've even got the Monday booked off work for, so I don't know what to do! I have proved to myself I can do this, so should I focus and be 100% until sunday, then try and get back to it on Monday again? Arghhh! I'm frustrating myself!!

Maybe cd isnt the right One? X

I know I keep thinking that :( I did so well the first three weeks though so I know I can do it! I need a kick up the blimmin' backside!!!

I've been falling off the wagon for 2 weeks, back on it again today and apart from 2 headaches I've been ok, I'm sure tomorrow will be tough, but fingers crossed I'll get through it.

If you're at work can you remove temptation from around you? I literally only have my water and packs near my desk and everyone keeps food away, then only have the evening's to worry about.

Melaniep said:
I've been falling off the wagon for 2 weeks, back on it again today and apart from 2 headaches I've been ok, I'm sure tomorrow will be tough, but fingers crossed I'll get through it.

If you're at work can you remove temptation from around you? I literally only have my water and packs near my desk and everyone keeps food away, then only have the evening's to worry about.

Oh dear I'm glad I'm not alone in this!! It's the bank holiday that screwed me over haha. I usually do really well at work but just couldn't face the thought of having a shake so had the cuppa soup instead. I'm sure a shake would have been more filling actually!! Going to try and persevere and hopefully get my head back in to it. I haven't gained these two weeks I don't think, as I've been on plan in the week then off at the weekend, so at least I'm not totally undoing all my hard work from before!

It was my nieces birthday where it started and then just couldn't get back into ketosis, as couldn't get past the carb withdrawal, then followed by a week off work. I'm back at work so.back to routine, fingers and toes are crossed.

It's getting the switch in your head back to cd, mine is going between the 2 at the moment, but more on cd today.

Stick with it, I'm sure you'll get back into it soon

Oh no! But you want this so much!
What you need to do it switch your cd head on! If you're around foods don't be bothered by them and if you are then tell yourself it's tough because you can't have them, be very aware of what you can't have. If ppl ask if you want something say 'No I can't have that/ I'm not allowed', make a little joke of it even but by saying that you might get it programmed into your head.
If ppl are eating then move your food around to have it at the same time and try make it as nice and exciting as possible. Then you're eating with everyone else but it's within your diet. If you need to go out drink gin or vodka, and all the way through keep your diet head on and keep telling yourself you're not allowed sugar if you ever want to cave for something tastier.
I've found by repeating to other ppl and telling myself I can't have carbs, I can't have sugar etc it's really got into my head and I'm ok by it now. I think if I did cave and badly cheat I'd feel so bad. But not only that, I'm keeping those cheating thoughts at bay because I'm so scared if I do go crazy I'll never be able to get back into the swing of things.
Start again, start fresh and aim for the best losses you can possibly get each week.

Thank you! That's good advice actually! I am feeling much more positive today and I'm going to get through today 100%! I don't really have time to waste with this!!

Ok been 100% so far today. Only just had my first shake cos I've had stomach ache this morning! Been trying to drink water too. Seeing my CDC on Thursday and I'm dreading my weight in!

Good stuff! Keep it up! Have you tried making the muffins? I know you're not supposed to all the time but it honestly helps me get through the diet and I look forward to them. I've completely ditched my shaker caus the shakes unless blended make me heave a little :/

Good stuff! Keep it up! Have you tried making the muffins? I know you're not supposed to all the time but it honestly helps me get through the diet and I look forward to them. I've completely ditched my shaker caus the shakes unless blended make me heave a little :/

MUFFINS!?? What muffins? I know about the Mousse, is this similar?

Back