So I am back again!

silencemylips said:
If you can stay focused better on that then definitely try it, and if you find it easier to stick to then you may find that you lose more than you have been on cd! Hope it works for you and don't stress yourself too much, you just need to get focused, feel happy and excited and it'll all come together.

Thank you :D I'm going to start a new diary on the JUDDD forum so please follow or ill miss you terribly haha :)

Are you on your iPhone? It's under 'other diet options' and it's 'Johnsons up day down day.' if you're on your phone click my picture and go on 'threads created by this user' :)

Good luck!! From one returnee to another. I am starting on Monday. I lost a stone last time and have since lost a few pounds and gained a few but I figure this time we know what we're getting into right?? It's not easy but it just works. Keep posting, I'll do the same and lets see the pounds drop together!xx

I too am a returnee! started this week drinking more water and starting properly on monday. Lost 2.5 stone 6 years ago to the day and ive put it all back on due to medication and not being able to be active. Need to get back on it now as feeling like this is really getting me down. Hate the way i look and feel again. Here goes! I know it wont be easy x

Back