1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

So i failed...

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by krazychic, 26 January 2013 Social URL.

1. krazychic

krazychic Well-Known Member

I couldn't stick to it. It was too cold and I got the wrong sorts of shakes that I couldn't mix with hot water to heat me up. This time around I have bought everything that I can heat up from soups to meals and some shakes. Starting today round 2. Lets hope this time around is better. I am going to have four a day with food, my losses will be slower but I am prepared for it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. cheekychick81

cheekychick81 Well-Known Member

Good luck :) very wise having your packs warm in this weather! I can't wait for my next order for more warm things :)

4. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

You do whatever you need to to make it work for you. Maybe just 4 a day or 3 and a meal will be more of an option in a couple of weeks. Good luck!

Mini likes this.
  5. krazychic

krazychic Well-Known Member

Thanks it has been better for the last couple of days, have had everything hot