So I have a week of birthday celebrations coming up..

graciebabes

will hit target this time
So it's my 18th next week, and I have absolutely loads planned! Obviously needing some advice as I want to enjoy myself but not go completely off track as I've been doing farily well..

Going out for a curry, and was thinking maybe a chicken tikka biryani? As I know this is only around 12 syns on green, and stick to a few vodka's a diet cokes?

Thursday (my big 1-8!) my OH and I are going away to stay over at a hotel in York for the night, so there'll be snacks, drinks, dinner, breakfast the next day and probably lunch..

Friday I am going to a Hed Kandi thing at night so just drinks really to think about?

Saturday night is the same, going out again so just drinks and maybe dinner to consider too?

Sunday will be a chilling out day as I'll be KNACKERED, but my OH and I may end up going for a carvery or a bite to eat around lunchtime.

WI is on the Monday, so I am going to try and get some gym in maybe on the Sunday or whenever I get a spare few hours..

Any helpful advice would be MUCH appreciated my lovelies, and don't forget with it being a birthday there will probably be some cake involved along the way! Thanks in advance xxx

Hi, Hope you have a lovely birthday :)

I have just had a busy 2 weeks with my 30th, had lots of evenings out and meals out, was really hard! For the meal out on my birthday I had pretty much what I wanted and then watched everything thing else I ate, although it was never 100% on track! I also didnt watch my drinks on my 30th party night although I did avoid the buffet, I think you should enjoy it and get back on 100% as soon as you can, I had a STS as I did 0 syns on days I wasnt doing anything to catch up, hopefully it will be a small loss this week as ive been 100% since monday :)

Just enjoy yourself, your only 18 once!

The answer is in the first sentence. It is your 18th!!!!!!!!! Priority 1 - ENJOY IT!!!

If you wont enjoy it if you arent a bit careful, then what you are doing sounds fine. Flexisyn on the days you are drinking, dance LOTS to burn off the extras and go heavy on the veggies at the carvery :D

But its just one week out of your life - and its an important one - so if you do lose the plot SW wise, dont worry about it - theres another 51 ahead of you to rectify any damage!!!!!

Have a GREAT birthday!

Thanks ladies, fab advice! I was thinking of trying my best but if I really feel the need to go mad then I will because as you say I'm only 18 once! Will let you know how Monday's WI goes ;) x

Back