So i save up all my syns for an evening treat....

goingtobeskinnysoon

Silver Member
And then I'm either too full/not that fussed/would prefer frozen berries and yog! Bizarre!

I just posted this on my diary but thought I'd see if anyone else has 'accidentally' become super health food loving or not craving the bad stuff without even trying? Seriously, I physically couldn't walk past the office chocolate stash or birthday cake pile without having a little graze and now I'm not remotely fussed. Love it! If you put pineapple and my fave chocs in front of me right now I'd go for the pineapple.

God I love SW!

And before anyone says 'you can't not have syns!' I know and don't worry, I make sure I squeeze in a few with either a cheeky bit of extra toast or a couple of squares of choc! I just mean in general I'm not craving them and am more than satisfied with my regular food! X

it's great! and I agree. when faced with half a twirl (5.75 syns) OR jelly an ice cream (the same) I went for the jelly and ice cream lol. it lasted longer and made me much happier, and because I had soya icea cream, I'm not going to have a nasty bottom later.

Flibsey said:
it's great! and I agree. when faced with half a twirl (5.75 syns) OR jelly an ice cream (the same) I went for the jelly and ice cream lol. it lasted longer and made me much happier, and because I had soya icea cream, I'm not going to have a nasty bottom later.

Is soya ice cream nice honey? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Swedish Glace is lovely. I prefer it to most milk-based ice creams, and not just for the whole not-messing-up-my-tummy thing lol.
Neapolitan is the one to go for if you're just trying it, the chocolate is AMAZING but kind of a grown up chocolate. the vanilla is lovely, if you like fruity I'd recommend the blueberry rather than the raspberry, but then that said, I'm not keen on raspberries lol.

and it's 10syns per 100g for the neapolitan. 100g is a MASSIVE portion so I halve it and have 5 syns for 50g.

yep yep yep, I so know what you mean. I've found that I'm genuinely a bit repulsed by fatty, greasy foods. Usually what does it for me is remembering how I feel after I eat one of those meals: bloated, sluggish, yuck yuck

I'm the same. I also feel like I don't 'need' food as much. I think before I was just eating for the sake of it.

Maybe my stomach has shrunk!

Back